'I miss everything about Celtic. And I always will,' Kieran Tierney

But he did and he wishes he never so he is no different from us leave one job go to another and discover it's shite and would rather old job back. He done nothing wrong.
It's hardly the same. Most of us work in jobs because we have to survive. We're talkin here about a lad who like everyone on here, grew up idolising Celtic and could only dream of walkin down that tunnel to a full house. Add to that getting paid as much per week as most people earn in a year. Plus the ultimate dream, he was gonna be the next captain. There's no comparison to every day life. He traded all that for more dough on top of the outrages dough he was on. I just don't get it.
Yes Celtic got plenty for him, they also got plenty of compo for the rat. I don't hold any ill will against him, but as someone else pointed out, spare me the crocodile tears!

Not kicking off with anything mate accept my apologies if I took you wrong, breaking in New specs for Mr. Mcgoo 😂!
No bothered mate just show me the post we’re I say anything about the millionaire formerly known as KT as I’ve said oan here a few times noo I would have done the same fuckin thing definitely no a Celtic player anymore so que sera , lot a Celtic men huv walked out that door and regretted it tuff

Not kicking off with anything mate accept my apologies if I took you wrong, breaking in New specs for Mr. Mcgoo 😂!
So did aye, think i got hit with the old ones, but still believe the contract might have been two way and a wee bit of leaning took place, if Celtic told me, if i was a player, they were offered around 25 mill but its up to me, although the money would come in handy (in the event of us not having a good Euro run or a player to punt cough cough,) if you were to leave, then you would have a defo story that i am weighing up my options. Anyway guys like McGeadie and others all left and some i would have took back, some thank fuck somebody came in.

So did aye, think i got hit with the old ones, but still believe the contract might have been two way and a wee bit of leaning took place, if Celtic told me, if i was a player, they were offered around 25 mill but its up to me, although the money would come in handy (in the event of us not having a good Euro run or a player to punt cough cough,) if you were to leave, then you would have a defo story that i am weighing up my options. Anyway guys like McGeadie and others all left and some i would have took back, some thank fuck somebody came in.
Don’t get yer last post boab 🤔 a contract is a contract if yer sayin the millionaire formerly known as KT. Had basically a side letter well that’s a can a worms that needs opening up you obviously know more than us mere mortals fact under contract fact if he didn’t want to go see contract shite fact he went fact never seen one thing from him saying I want to stay mibbees re contract fact dripping on media outlets fact tuff .... you only get to do it once . And btw loved the wee guy and again would have done the same thing , but let’s not make him out as Spartacus had a choice and made it

Don’t get yer last post boab 🤔 a contract is a contract if yer sayin the millionaire formerly known as KT. Had basically a side letter well that’s a can a worms that needs opening up you obviously know more than us mere mortals fact under contract fact if he didn’t want to go see contract shite fact he went fact never seen one thing from him saying I want to stay mibbees re contract fact dripping on media outlets fact tuff .... you only get to do it once . And btw loved the wee guy and again would have done the same thing , but let’s not make him out as Spartacus had a choice and made it
I dont open cans of worms mate tin openers do that. Agents.

No football action to talk about so every random comment gets seized upon and analysed to death. Stop carping on about fellow supporters and misinterpreting their comments. I just long for the day when we can get back out on the field and play some winning football.

Back