ibrokes stadium

seven past niven

i was browsing the internet looking at various stadiums and something struck me about the above mentioned. Firstly most modern stadiums have clear roofs on some of their stands to allow the sunlight to reach the playing surface, ibrox does not. Secondly most modern stadiums like celtic park,and most others have wide access points for vehicle entry to the stadium as celtic have either side of the south stand ibrox does not .this seems unusual or do they live in an alternative dimension to everyone else

It's a 43yr old Staduim, with the addition of the Club Deck in 1991 & the corners done in the mid 90s, It was a well maintained Stadium until the early 2002, when the maintenance budget was cut.

The financial collapse of the 1872 club in 2012, when the new company & club were formed in 2012, maintenance was not a priority & the stadiim now is in poor condition.

It needs a few £million spent on it, to bring it up to the standard of many modern Staduims, they're skint so don't expect to see major money being spent on it.

The last time I was there for a football match was in 2014 for Scotland v Georgia Euro Qualifying, it was showing lack of maintenance then & I believe it has deteriorated since.

abandoned%2Bcover.jpg

i was browsing the internet looking at various stadiums and something struck me about the above mentioned. Firstly most modern stadiums have clear roofs on some of their stands to allow the sunlight to reach the playing surface, ibrox does not. Secondly most modern stadiums like celtic park,and most others have wide access points for vehicle entry to the stadium as celtic have either side of the south stand ibrox does not .this seems unusual or do they live in an alternative dimension to everyone else
I think there is that many holes in the roof that the sun gets through nae bother ☀️🌞☀️🌞

Back