Ibrox players caught breaking Covid rules.....Edmundson and Jones.

To true MD and the truth will come out in the end and the shit will really be added to their already caked up fans.
They have already thrown 2 no marks under the bus in an attempt to blow this shitstorm away.
The reality is that there was more than just them 2 goons in attendance. So any player who attended has to self isolate for 14 days end of story. Now if any of them attended training that means the rest of the shower of shit have to self isolate due to the close contact. Now that would mean that they still have to fulfill there fixtures or forfeit the match, now if they have to use youth team players then so be it.
Any cover up on such a serious matter for a club breaking these rules has to mean automatic disqualification from European matches and huge points penalties within the league, for me it is as simple as that.
Will it happen of course it won't, only because the cunts who set these rules have a small print saying that they don't apply to cheating hun bastards that we all support.
If our board are not prepared to challenge the scum on a potential cover up, I would make them just as bad for letting a potential scandle go unchallenged
Started the deflecting already

ally12259 said:

GeckoBear29 said:

They were in the gym on their own but there’s no organized training until Wednesday

Instagram. Roofe and Zuniga posted today about training.

If you look on Instagram that is not true. Both were outside.

Hap Hapablap said:

See if they did not get caught and thus Rangers were unaware, they then turn up to training on the Tuesday?

For anyone trying to defend them then just think about that, we'd have been fucked.

Players were training today.

ally12259 said:

Players were training today.

You know this how?

Hap Hapablap said:

You know this how?

Instagram. Roofe and Zungu posted today about training.

helicopter-sunday

ally12259 said:

Instagram. Roofe and Zuniga posted today about training.

The players who played got the day off. A few of the others who need the fitness were back in this morning working with fitness coach.

ally12259

helicopter-sunday said:

The players who played got the day off. A few of the others who need the fitness were back in this morning working with fitness coach.

No doubt those 2 would have been in. No reason for them to be off today. Thankfully they got caught last night.

Reactions: helicopter-sunday, GF7 and BlueKeld

BlueKeld

Hap Hapablap said:

See if they did not get caught and thus Rangers were unaware, they then turn up to training on the Tuesday?

For anyone trying to defend them then just think about that, we'd have been fucked.

I don't think anything was done when Griff had a party for his bird I'm not sure but did the club not fine him Celtic were punished cos that fanny bolin goli left the country ,told no one was meant to self isolate,never then came on as a sub resulting in Celtics next two matches being postponed,but you's are all right Scottish footballers were giving a yellow card,but they will try and sweep it under the carpet,I wonder what would happen if wee Nikola decides no more football,how would it be called,void, average points no one knows cos they have not got an agreement in place yet

I don't think anything was done when Griff had a party for his bird I'm not sure but did the club not fine him Celtic were punished cos that fanny bolin goli left the country ,told no one was meant to self isolate,never then came on as a sub resulting in Celtics next two matches being postponed,but you's are all right Scottish footballers were giving a yellow card,but they will try and sweep it under the carpet,I wonder what would happen if wee Nikola decides no more football,how would it be called,void, average points no one knows cos they have not got an agreement in place yet
In fairness McGarrell when we were caught up in the protocols at the beginning of the season everything was still much up in the air as to what and wasn't allowed. Since then everybody involved in world sport knows what you can and can't do nowadays. There is no excuse whatsoever, but the question still remains unanswered, were they the only 2 players involved? Or more likely the only 2 who got caught? Great thing for all of us here on the noise is that we have some great detectives at work on the matter

Fat Boyd apparently saying this is different as rangers nipped it in the bud. Ho ho ho, thats the best they can come up with.

Maybe he means its different because this version of rangers is a 2.0 version as the first version are no more.

Protocols broke by their own admission but its different eh. I detect a smokescreen and them trying to deflect us the public from the truth about who else was there. I mean when has that pig goalie ever missed a drinking session. Airfields party at his house they are saying mmmmmm .

Smokescreen come on lurking journalists do your job and protect the public.

I'm thinking Stevie G might need to be throwing more under the bus if he has any integrity left.

Fat Boyd apparently saying this is different as rangers nipped it in the bud. Ho ho ho, thats the best they can come up with.

Maybe he means its different because this version of rangers is a 2.0 version as the first version are no more.

Protocols broke by their own admission but its different eh. I detect a smokescreen and them trying to deflect us the public from the truth about who else was there. I mean when has that pig goalie ever missed a drinking session. Airfields party at his house they are saying mmmmmm .

I'm thinking Stevie G might need to be throwing more under the bus if he has any integrity left.
Aye 50, the fat self rightous pie eatin phuq has changed his tune, when his'favourite' club Kilmarnock, are coppin it!,#feckinfatuselesshypocriteorangebastaaaart

(y)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back