Iconic Celtic Photos

I think you went meant to pee onto that wall (rather than into a bottle or in the terracing). 😁
Remember seeing a guy nearly cut his nob off when in the jungle , remember pre ring pulls and you opened cans with a can opener and worked round the edge to widen the hole to pee in , so the guys peeing into a can Celtic score and the whole jungle surges forward and the guy catches the afore mentioned appendage on the serrated edge , one for the oldies remember when First aid on the terraces was needed folk waved their hankies next thing the guys on a stretcher being wheeled round the track holding a scarf over the wound ,
If the injured person is part of the noise hope your better.

Michael and I's favourite, big Charlie Mulgrew

Hat tip to the Glasgow Celtic Supporters page
Charlie Mulgrew .jpg

Charlie Mulgrew's Father, a joiner to trade, died just as he was getting into his stride and so missed him collecting all his individual silverware. He’s remembered in a tattoo on Mulgrew’s right arm: “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.”

“My dad was a big influence on my career. He always believed in me and I was always aware of that. He couldn’t watch me play, though – too nervous! If one of my games was on the telly, he’d leave it recording and only turned it on later if he’d managed to find out if we’d won. He did come to a Scotland Under-21 international at Rugby Park but had to hang round the back at the pie stand.”

Back