Ideal scenario Neil Lennon sacked!

Anyway, back to the original thread. I know, i know I'm gonna get pelters for this, but.
Clay for me is definitely not a hun. Perhaps his approach is a tad abrasive to say the least. He has his take on things and thats his prerogative to do so on a forum. When any of us gets to the point of a personal attack thats a problem for me and i know he has retaliated but wouldnt most of us? He's had his buttons pushed and he defends himself. Let's move forward and agree to disagree. There's more important things right now.
Ok. Now give me pelters🤣🤣🤣
imagine it turned out trump was a celtic fan and Biden loved ra sevco

Anyway, back to the original thread. I know, i know I'm gonna get pelters for this, but.
Clay for me is definitely not a hun. Perhaps his approach is a tad abrasive to say the least. He has his take on things and thats his prerogative to do so on a forum. When any of us gets to the point of a personal attack thats a problem for me and i know he has retaliated but wouldnt most of us? He's had his buttons pushed and he defends himself. Let's move forward and agree to disagree. There's more important things right now.
Ok. Now give me pelters🤣🤣🤣
Pelters

HH 🙄

Back