If our players aren't taking a pay cut during this, they need to have a word with themselves.

To me there is no excuse for taking full wages unless they are donating it to either the NHS, Food banks or charities that help those most in need.

Not been keeping up to date with football, home learning and the odd trip into the ghost town that is London for work has been occupying my mind....has some of our players refused to take a pay cut then???

Strange thread for you to start TV1....a bit clickbait 🤣🤣 have you heard something we havent??
I was watching a report from England about how ordinary staff were being laid off on 80% wages while players were taking full wages. I then thought to myself, I wonder what our players are doing. It ain't clickbait, it's an important issue to me as I think to do so, with so much hardship wound be fucking out if order, again, unless they are donating it to help. People might not agree with my position, but, when has that ever bothered me? 😃

I was watching a report from England about how ordinary staff were being laid off on 80% wages while players were taking full wages. I then thought to myself, I wonder what our players are doing. It ain't clickbait, it's an important issue to me as I think to do so, with so much hardship wound be fucking out if order, again, unless they are donating it to help. People might not agree with my position, but, when has that ever bothered me? 😃
Would like to think if only from a moral perspective that you shouldn't have to think about it. This should be a no brainer for the top earners at the club, boardroom as well.25% pay cut minimum or a least deferred payment until normality resumes .

That's fair enough and a totally agree that players, if asked, should take a cut. I thought, by your post headline, that some of our players had refused. That's how your headline makes it appear. Thats what I meant clickbait. It's the sort of headline youd see in the daily rags and assume a Celtic player had refused then when you read the article youd find out that's not what happened at all. 👍

What about Lizzie or Charlo? Any of them cunts taking a pay cut? Not a fuckin mention of any of them fuckers, they're earning a lot more than footballers. What about politicians, any of them taking a pay cut?
While I agree that footballers could take a pay cut or wages deferral, there's a lot of other people more capable that just slip under the radar.
The queen makes headline news because she lights up Windsor castle or some a them shitholes as a mark of recognition to the nhs. Gimme a fuckin break.
Donate some money to them ye oul hooer. You'll never fuckin need them anyway.
Fuck this I'm away to shoot down a few helicopters, oh fuck, we don't have them anymore. Fuck it I'm away to throw stones at the Brits, oh wait, they're gone too. I'll just have to settle with shooting crows, for fuck sake, the weapons have been decommissioned.
For fuck sake, I'm left with no other option lads, and I didn't want to resort to this, but I'm gonna have to back to teaching maths and spellings to two primary school children..........

Would be nice for all the top earners of every walk of life to take a cut in pay the we’re all in this together bullshit it’s the lowest paid who are the real Heroes Cleaners Binmen and all the front line scum before but now essential
Workers who we clap at 8 and when Covid19 is done will be the same ones we watch signing on losing their jobs or facing huge cuts while the pampered Pratt’s are supping the champers who will lose nothing but will probably gain many more millions. NHS heroes Real heroes who deserve huge pay rises they face the prospect of death.
not worrying about kicking a ffs fitba

HH 👏NHS👏

What about Lizzie or Charlo? Any of them cunts taking a pay cut? Not a fuckin mention of any of them fuckers, they're earning a lot more than footballers. What about politicians, any of them taking a pay cut?
While I agree that footballers could take a pay cut or wages deferral, there's a lot of other people more capable that just slip under the radar.
The queen makes headline news because she lights up Windsor castle or some a them shitholes as a mark of recognition to the nhs. Gimme a fuckin break.
Fuck this I'm away to shoot down a few helicopters, oh fuck, we don't have them anymore. Fuck it I'm away to throw stones at the Brits, oh wait, they're gone too. I'll just have to settle with shooting crows, for fuck sake, the weapons have been decommissioned.
For fuck sake, I'm left with no other option lads, and I didn't want to resort to this, but I'm gonna have to back to teaching maths and spellings to two primary school children..........
So because others who should dont we give them a bye? Not how it works for me. Especially if workers on The Living Wage have to lose 20% if their wage.

So because others who should dont we give them a bye? Not how it works for me. Especially if workers on The Living Wage have to lose 20% if their wage.
👏 me too TV the Medical staff at the ERI who have to pay to park at the Hospital have stated the money saved now they park for free should go to Children’s charities front line heroes facing possible death. Head and Shoulders Heroes everyfuckingoneofthem
I’ll be out every Thursday at 8 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Mon the NHS

HH 👏

Huns debatin contract law on fellow fellow

Steven said:

Reading about Aberdeen potentially suing McInnes for breach of contract if he resigns.

If you resign any job, you can't be sued, so why is football different?
In theory football isn't any different. In any job you can resign, but you'll have a notice period of 1,3, 6 months etc. If you leave immediately you've breached your contract. In football, you are committing to a period of employment i.e. 3 years, if you choose to resign after a year to join another club, you've breached your contract.

Seems that they agree that you cannot just walk away to another club without breaching a contract, so what circumstances would allow one to walk away like this i wonder, a TUPE perhaps, but did Charles Green not have contracts in place or did they go in the liquidation?

So is Aberdeen one in the same are they saying Aberdeen the co hold the club contract, is Aberdeen and its Co two different entities.

I think you misread what I have said. If you look again, I said I agree with you about footballers. At least footballers provide entertainment for us, as for them other cunts, they do fuck all and get their holes kissed to no end. So yes let the footballers take a pay cut, but why is there no call for them other cunts to do the same?

Whit dae ye think D?

Whit dae ye think D?
Jaysus Christ that's all we need. I can just see me now, right childer, today I'm gonna show ye how we passed our time during school break time. Lesson one, when there's no Brits about gather a mound of throwable stones.
Lesson two, have someone on constant watch.
Lesson three, when they show up let her rip.......

No one knows what communications are going on behind the scenes. We do know that the players are not at the club at the moment and we also know that they are represented by third-parties. We know that there is a significant variation in pay scale throughout the club and we can also assume that there are other contractual bonus schemes and stipulations on a player-by-player basis.

I'm sure the highly-paid senior pros will want to protect the earnings of the lower-paid players and I'm also sure they will pleasantly surprise us by the time the next pay period comes around.

Footballers might not be the most socially-sensitive people on the planet, but they will surely know how history is going to judge them if they try to justify their significant pay-packets during this period.

All I ask is that we don't rush to judgement until the players have had a chance to respond.

I also would be curious to know if those critics in the media are subject to being furloughed too. I mean, it would take some kind of brass neck to judge others by a different standard than they themselves abide by.

No one knows what communications are going on behind the scenes. We do know that the players are not at the club at the moment and we also know that they are represented by third-parties. We know that there is a significant variation in pay scale throughout the club and we can also assume that there are other contractual bonus schemes and stipulations on a player-by-player basis.

I'm sure the highly-paid senior pros will want to protect the earnings of the lower-paid players and I'm also sure they will pleasantly surprise us by the time the next pay period comes around.

Footballers might not be the most socially-sensitive people on the planet, but they will surely know how history is going to judge them if they try to justify their significant pay-packets during this period.

All I ask is that we don't rush to judgement until the players have had a chance to respond.

I also would be curious to know if those critics in the media are subject to being furloughed too. I mean, it would take some kind of brass neck to judge others by a different standard than they themselves abide by.
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back