if this is true he has definitely pressed the self destruct button for the last time

Fed up hearing about him tbh
He's treading on thin ice , and big Ange won't stand for any of it
If what is being reported is true, there should be no way back now
There's guys in the stands who would give their eye teeth, for an opportunity to play on the hallowed ground, and he's doing everyone a disservice with hsi selfish attitude
Everyone deserves a second chance, but how many times has he fucked up ?
100% agree Dill those guys get to live the dream, players like Tommy Burns knew how lucky they were and conducted themselves appropriately but now some of them behave as if they are entitled to it all

Joking aside hes just been given a THIRD chance and the first thing he does is take away from Anges good start and Ange will not be happy with that. 2 pre-season in a row hes been sent back home . Allegedly hes put a clapping emoji on a young girls photo in her underwear??? Wtf Is wrong with him? He needs to be banned from all social media platforms whilst hes a Celtic player which may not be for much longer

Last edited:
100% agree Dill those guys get to live the dream, players like Tommy Burns knew how lucky they were and conducted themselves appropriately but now some of them behave as if they are entitled to it all
Mick, for every single player that walks through the gates of Paradise, there should be a portrait of Tommy and the values he espoused.

I doubt he was perfect, but at least he tried to be.

I'll take those types of values every second of every day of every week of the year.

Well said

Did the lassie not say he didn't know her age, it didn't say her age on her account and he didn't ask. Fuck I could get served when I was 14 in the off licence, so People can look older than their age.
But gift has a girlfriend, he shouldn't be online trying to get into other lassies pants.
We have got him on a new 1 year contract, sell him or use him in a deal to get Nisbet

Did the lassie not say he didn't know her age, it didn't say her age on her account and he didn't ask. Fuck I could get served when I was 14 in the off licence, so People can look older than their age.
But gift has a girlfriend, he shouldn't be online trying to get into other lassies pants.
We have got him on a new 1 year contract, sell him or use him in a deal to get Nisbet
Hes out of control especially on social media he should be told to stay off these sites be told to decide what's more important to him ? His Celtic legacy ? That's in question now or his social media involvement

The fact they didn't ask doesn't mean they didn't know, Glas.

It's one thing trying to toorie up a couple o' cans o' Special Brew, but it's another thing altogether trying to get your toorie in aboot a teenage lassie?

Forget the shite aboot make-up and how she dresses and talks. A bairn's a bairn and unless she looks post-menopausal...........STAY THE FUCK AWAY!!!

I am not going to condone or defend Griffiths on this matter. I will wait and see what comes out and if he is guilty of anything illegal then I'll 100% agree with throwing him out and hope that the law deals with him the the appropriate manner.

He is obviously being a massive prick to his latest in a very long line of girlfriends. However, from what little I could pick up about this last night I thought the lassie looked about 20, she had posted photos of her drinking in a night club so you'd have to assume she was over 18 (cos none of us drank in pubs while underage... oh!) I don't think he entered into any online sex-chat (or whatever you youngsters call it) but posted an emoji of a camera to which she replied with a photo of her in swimwear which she'd already publicly shared and he replied with the applause emoji.

Now I might have missed some other important info because I can't be arsed looking into it in any more detail. But I'll see what comes out before making judgement - if he did in fact know or even suspect that she was underage then I would gladly crush his balls with a brick and put him on the dole and in jail.

Last edited:
I am not going to condone or defend Griffiths on this matter. I will wait and see what comes out and if he is guilty of anything illegal then I'll 100% agree with throwing him out and hope that the law deals with him the the appropriate manner.

He is obviously being a massive prick to his latest in a very long line of girlfriends. However, from what little I could pick up about this last night I thought the lassie looked about 20, she had posted photos of her drinking in a night club so you'd have to assume she was over 18 (cos none of us drank in pubs while underage... oh!) I don't think he entered into any online sex-chat (or whatever you youngsters call it) but posted an emoji of a camera to which she replied with a photo of her in swimwear which she'd already publicly shared and he replied with the applause emoji.

Now I might have missed some other important info because I can't be arsed looking into it in any more detail. But I'll see what comes out before making judgement - if he did in fact know or even suspect that she was underage then I would gladly crush his balls with a brick and pull him on the dole and in jail.
Bridie, this is the only 'social media' I entertain because the rest is an absolute fuckin trainwreck/car crash/housefire waiting to happen.

Catfishin' and hook'n'bait are real things.

Jeez, mind o' MySpace and Anastasia from St Petersburg who thought you had 'beautiful, soulful eyes' even when they had more bags than TESCO.

I agree.......let's wait until the picture presents itself more clearly, but so far - this portrait is more Rolf Harris than Da Vinci

Now I might have missed some other important info because I can't be arsed looking into it in any more detail. But I'll see what comes out before making judgement - if he did in fact know or even suspect that she was underage then I would gladly crush his balls with a brick and pull him on the dole and in jail.
Sensible post Bridie Bhoy,Lets wait and see what the outcome is.
Personally I dont think of Griff as being a rocket scientist but I give him enough credit never to contact anybody he knew to be under the age of consent..

HH

It's not rocket surgery
You can take the boy out of...
For all he's done for Celtic in the past, he does seem to let himself down on a constant basis and bring negative press to himself and his family, not to mention the club, which gives ammunition to the Forces of Darkness, in MSM & the zombie horde

Last edited:
I must admit I am very annoyed and disappointed that Celtic haven't announced that griff is suspended until this investigation is totally completed.
He is currently in breach of contract by not being able to conduct his duties for which he is payed for.
Keeping him away from the club is just a cop out.
He set a tone last season that we never recovered from, and the same can't be allowed again this season.
Weather he is guilty or innocent of this offence is irrelevant at present as he is unavailable to carry out his duties, so why would he be entitled to any pay?
One thing we do know is that he is a total disrespectful tosser towards his girlfriend, our club and most damaging us as supporters.
I personally have had enough of this prick and hope that the club finds a way to get the total arsehole away from the club ASAP and never want to see him again in our Jersey to disgracefully honour it as he seems hell bent on doing so.
Griff, fuck off

Back