If you're going to Sweden I'd sure love your help!

hoopsinsweden

:) Hiya folks!

Celtic fan living in Stockholm here in need of a bit of help. I've been trying to order a Scotland shirt online over the last few days for a guy I play football with but keep hitting a barrier of either it's way too expensive or simply unavailable. Last night I thought of asking if any of my pals were coming over for the AIK second leg (I would have asked them to buy the shirt and bring it with them) but none seem to be making the trip. Thought I'd fire off a couple of emails to fan sites on the off chance that anyone might be a) attending the game and b) super kind enough to bring with them a Scotland shirt which I'd reimburse for happily and buy a pint or two in Stockholm. The shirt is available for 25 pounds in JD Sports (but they don't deliver to Sweden)... which led me here.

I've got tickets for the match myself so could easily meet by the stadium or during the day beforehand in town.

I know this is a bit of a stretch but sometimes great things happen when you reach out.

Totally understand if no-one can help, but if it's something you might be able to help with or feel you could pass on to a friend it'd be greatly appreciated.

Looking for a Mens Scotland shirt, size medium - I've called and it's definitely in stock at both Buchanan Street and Argyle Street/St. Enoch.

Cheers for taking the time to read this and have a good one!

Chris

Last edited:
Funny story

Guy asked for a celtic top lived in Hamburg and postage other stuff to expensive and fired off to supporters groups for help

Many Celtic fans replied so off went a s few guys from our bus to meet there new found friend and give him a new hoops top

It was an ambush :LOL: funny thing was other groups of Celtic fans had turned up at the same time

lets just say hoops 3 hamburg 0 :ROFLMAO:

ah them were the days

Members online

Back