I'm a bag of nerves

CelticForever

It's no fair ye know...after dominating for the last 8 years, all the champions league money, transfer fees from Dembele, Virgil VD and Stuart Armstrong; and with sevco on their knees, why the actual f*ck have our board let these creatures back from the brink. We should be light years ahead of them by now yet I'm actually nervous for tomorrow, something I've not been for nearly 10 years.
I've got those old heebeejeebees again, and every time they get a corner or come into oor half tomorrow, i'll be bricking it. Ma mate thinks that Lawell wants the league to be more competitive as season book sales increase and fans get more interested, well no me. I'd take skelping them 5-0 every game and winning the league by 30 points every season, thank you very much. I remember the EBT/Murray years and I've been loving the last wee while!
Please giez an early goal tomorrow to calm me doon.

An early goal is always what I pray for too and I'm just as nervous as you, CF.

Have faith that Lenny will put out a suitably motivated side that aren't as predictable as BR's teams and that the support at Paradise will give the bhoys that extra boost and frighten sevco into submission.

If everyone is on their game then there's no way the huns can get near us.

It's no fair ye know...after dominating for the last 8 years, all the champions league money, transfer fees from Dembele, Virgil VD and Stuart Armstrong; and with sevco on their knees, why the actual f*ck have our board let these creatures back from the brink. We should be light years ahead of them by now yet I'm actually nervous for tomorrow, something I've not been for nearly 10 years.
I've got those old heebeejeebees again, and every time they get a corner or come into oor half tomorrow, i'll be bricking it. Ma mate thinks that Lawell wants the league to be more competitive as season book sales increase and fans get more interested, well no me. I'd take skelping them 5-0 every game and winning the league by 30 points every season, thank you very much. I remember the EBT/Murray years and I've been loving the last wee while!
It's natural to have some nerves, CF. The alternative is complacency and that way trouble walks.

I like it when there aren't ridiculous soundbites coming out of Celtic Park. I like it that there are no big proclamations being made, as that shows me the players are focused and not getting drawn into a pissing competition.

Let slippy trip himself up about the crowd not having an effect. That'll be the same then, when the crowd obviously didn't play a part when the team he captained won the Champions League. Let Arfield savour the moment when he thought he was our captain (he can dream, I guess). They pulled this same guff last year and fell flat on their face.

Nothing wrong with nerves, as long as it doesn't come through fear. I just don't see where they hurt us, unless the Colombian goat-herd goes on a gooly-grabbing fest.

Most of us I would imagine get nervous because of 2 things when it comes to this fixture CF, first of all, are we going to turn up, and secondly, will there be shenanigans with some knuckle dragging bigot with a whistle or a flag, 2 issues of equal importance which can determine the result of the game.
In my youth this would cause me no end of grief and a crap nights sleep on the eve of the game, it would be the last thing I thought about before nodding off and the first thing I thought about seconds after waking up, I was laughing when I read your post because many of us know exactly what you're feeling.
But don't worry CF, I have a cure. Pour yourself a large Brandy/Malt/Voddy and stick whatever tunes that get you up for this game, if this fails mate, keep repeating step 1 of the cure and I promise you, the cure will eventually work. You're welcome.

An early goal is always what I pray for too and I'm just as nervous as you, CF.

Have faith that Lenny will put out a suitably motivated side that aren't as predictable as BR's teams and that the support at Paradise will give the bhoys that extra boost and frighten sevco into submission.

If everyone is on their game then there's no way the huns can get near us.
I'm super confident CF&shamrock I agree that they have a chance of scoring but winning? Nah it won't happen were going to win this game. Players have been waiting for the chance to redeem themselves for the dismal performance last time. And when slippy sees those 4 lions jump over that cage he'll be fearing for his life HH

Has something happened in the past 2 weeks? Has Gerarrd suddenly turned his team who cant win at home into World beaters? Yes its a derby and anything can happen but its unlikely. We should go for an early goal, Burke, Timo and/or Eddy or any combination will do. Panic not.

If lenny goes with French eddy and timo burke out left if cairan can't make it I can see us steam roll the tribute act it will be interesting to see if more or less gets away with his thuggery again.really looking forward to this one it's got the feeling of a beautiful sunday.hh

Bang on. How we have gone backward to meet those cunts is criminal negligence. To take a bonus of more money than we spent in total at the Jan window riles me beyond belief.

There was great hope when Rogers arrived that the club under him would move up a level. It didn’t happen, not only that, we went backward.

It’s nothing new as my whole life supporting us has been blighted by shitebags at the helm. Everytime, and I mean every single fucking time, we have had the opportunity the cowards who lead us hesitate.

We should be going out tomorrow and ripping them a new one. I actually still think we will, because they are overhyped shite, but it should be so much more of a cert.

The appointment of Lenny sends a message to me that Lawell has someone in charge who will put up with his fuck all ambition. His tentative dealing with cash, apart from his bonuses obviously.

This summer, yet again, will be a watershed moment. We all know what we need and we don’t get a bonus for that. Will he sanction even looking for the tin, never mind opening the fucker?

Don’t hold your breath.

We turn up tomorrow, we have our better players fit, we hammer them. If we Shite it as we did the last game, then you won’t be alone in bricking it.

Two Eights and a treble treble is the tonic to let the players know they will become immortal in the fans eyes and this is only the beginning of the journey, 9 and 10 will come after 8.

i agree with some of the points regarding tomorrows game but it should not even be a doubt that we should hammer them but as i have said before every time we have a big game coming up our best players are either injured or not up to speed on a fitness level to contribute why this is the case only the medical staff would be able to answer that one thing we all know is that our best eleven would smash theirs into oblivion but we never have our best eleven available eg at ipox in december for one instance

Nerves not fear is ok, the only cnuts that worry me are the Specsavers Black and Tan Mibs
They not Slippys Rejects worry me because when the whistle goes we’re gonna Skelp
The bastards back to the Stone Age.
We turn up we win simples. 4-0
Mon the Hoops

HH ☘️?

Members online

Latest posts

Back