I'm a bag of nerves

The morra ha the day we put this crap to rest,no more hanging onto our coat tails in the hope we bottle it !according to fergie the fud,!!!!!cometh the day cometh the hour, to much shit coming out the crapdome! Time to shut up slippy,!nervous yes of course I am like you ,everything comes to those who deserve it , they fckn don't deserve shit ,hail hail !

It's no fair ye know...after dominating for the last 8 years, all the champions league money, transfer fees from Dembele, Virgil VD and Stuart Armstrong; and with sevco on their knees, why the actual f*ck have our board let these creatures back from the brink. We should be light years ahead of them by now yet I'm actually nervous for tomorrow, something I've not been for nearly 10 years.
I've got those old heebeejeebees again, and every time they get a corner or come into oor half tomorrow, i'll be bricking it. Ma mate thinks that Lawell wants the league to be more competitive as season book sales increase and fans get more interested, well no me. I'd take skelping them 5-0 every game and winning the league by 30 points every season, thank you very much. I remember the EBT/Murray years and I've been loving the last wee while!
Please giez an early goal tomorrow to calm me doon.
Game done by half time. Timo to put the Manky Mob out of their misery.

Bang on. How we have gone backward to meet those cunts is criminal negligence. To take a bonus of more money than we spent in total at the Jan window riles me beyond belief.

There was great hope when Rogers arrived that the club under him would move up a level. It didn’t happen, not only that, we went backward.

It’s nothing new as my whole life supporting us has been blighted by shitebags at the helm. Everytime, and I mean every single fucking time, we have had the opportunity the cowards who lead us hesitate.

We should be going out tomorrow and ripping them a new one. I actually still think we will, because they are overhyped shite, but it should be so much more of a cert.

The appointment of Lenny sends a message to me that Lawell has someone in charge who will put up with his fuck all ambition. His tentative dealing with cash, apart from his bonuses obviously.

This summer, yet again, will be a watershed moment. We all know what we need and we don’t get a bonus for that. Will he sanction even looking for the tin, never mind opening the fucker?

Don’t hold your breath.

We turn up tomorrow, we have our better players fit, we hammer them. If we Shite it as we did the last game, then you won’t be alone in bricking it.
Spot on??

Spot on??
Sometimes our board(especially Pedro)mirror the sfa,,scared of progress?anytime we look like we just have cracked it whether it’s a player(vigil,wanyama,or managers Rodgers,Martin,they fuckit up and we’re back to square one?would love to see it freshend up in the close season at board level..?anyway am rat arsed bed time,,,cmon the hoops god bless all mums,,peace✌️

I'm usually nervous until about the 20 minute mark, then my nerves settle and I believe tomorrow, we'll get the job done
5 1/2 hours to go and I won't sleep tonight, like most of us on here, no doubt
Will see youse all tomorrow, to celebrate another Beautiful Sunday win, against the Forces of Darkness
HH
COYBIG

It's no fair ye know...after dominating for the last 8 years, all the champions league money, transfer fees from Dembele, Virgil VD and Stuart Armstrong; and with sevco on their knees, why the actual f*ck have our board let these creatures back from the brink. We should be light years ahead of them by now yet I'm actually nervous for tomorrow, something I've not been for nearly 10 years.
I've got those old heebeejeebees again, and every time they get a corner or come into oor half tomorrow, i'll be bricking it. Ma mate thinks that Lawell wants the league to be more competitive as season book sales increase and fans get more interested, well no me. I'd take skelping them 5-0 every game and winning the league by 30 points every season, thank you very much. I remember the EBT/Murray years and I've been loving the last wee while!
Please giez an early goal tomorrow to calm me doon.

I agree! I've also taken a bit of a wobbler this morning and am a bit nervy. Hoping for a two nil, but hearing that KT might not be playing worries me a bit. Ironically, if we don't win, still think the league is still ours, but will still be a nervy run in. Even a draw would make then look good!!

Shudder!! COYBIG!

I agree! I've also taken a bit of a wobbler this morning and am a bit nervy. Hoping for a two nil, but hearing that KT might not be playing worries me a bit. Ironically, if we don't win, still think the league is still ours, but will still be a nervy run in. Even a draw would make then look good!!

Shudder!! COYBIG!
No need to Shudder,they are fuckin garbage!!!

Back