Imagine The Emirates Paradise – Would you support a Dominic McKay Stadium Rights Initiative?

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member

Take Me to Your Paradise - Article by Niall J...​

Imagine The Emirates Paradise – Would you support a Dominic McKay Stadium Rights Initiative?...​

Great piece Niall , loved the bit about 'parkers' havent heard that yet but it's a definite no for me I'd even take offence if someone said to me I'm off to the game at parkers referring to CP 🤬🙈.
On the subject of the piece I'd have no problem with the Emirates paradise other names as long as part of the original name us kept like bt murrayfield, being out of the big money in the game has us at a disadvantage and the club ought to be looking at income streams like this else they're remiss in their duties imo , I know a lot like my brother would have a problem with it depending upon the sponsor but Irn bru parkhead sounds ok 🙈 I've always called the stadium parkhead but on here for quickness I write CP. If the sponsors are willing to keep either paradise , parkhead or Celtic in the name I've no problem with it HH ☘

Take Me to Your Paradise - Article by Niall J...​

Imagine The Emirates Paradise – Would you support a Dominic McKay Stadium Rights Initiative?...​

Take Me to Your Paradise,​

I want to see your desert​

I was thinking maybe Ryan Air would be interested in sponsoring Celtic park,especially with the Emirates just across the road but we would end up getting charged for going for a pish, large cola sir certainly would you like a cup with that, thats extra, napkins sir extra, sugar in your tea extra.

On second thoughts maybe not bother with Ryan Air.😅😅

I was thinking maybe Ryan Air would be interested in sponsoring Celtic park,especially with the Emirates just across the road but we would end up getting charged for going for a pish, large cola sir certainly would you like a cup with that, thats extra, napkins sir extra, sugar in your tea extra.

Shhhhhh, Peter hasn't left yet!!! Don't be giving him ideas!!!

Fuck yer getting charged for sitting on yer couch this season 🙈🙈🙈

Members online

Latest posts

Back