IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

I know we can all be difficult and awkward at times (some more than others 😬) but it's at times like this you realise how similar we all are and that our time on this planet is a very short one indeed...make the most of it folks and try to remember that it's not always about you and be thankful for what you have and you don't always know what's going on in the real life behind someone else's keyboard🙏
Docco, on behalf of Michael...:poop:
Yours in Celtic
YNWA

True Shammy
For all the crap that is thrown around on the internet, when you thinbk about it, it has been a boon to those who are unable to get out and interact face to face with people
I knew a guy who was housebound and deaf, when he found the internet, his character and humour shone through
He made many friends through the various blogs and he shared his wit and wisdom (much like oor Michael) did on here
World Wide Web whoever created it and named it is a genuis in the mould of Bell from every corner of the world we are never apart.

Mrs RB was in tears when I showed her the photos of Dillz granddaughter with the Celtic "uniform" MD had sent her.
I am struggling to keep back the tears, reading that Richy
Yes, Michael was that kind of thoughtful man
He will never be forgotten in our family for his veautiful gesture, and her reaction when she saw it, brought tears of joy to her Papa's eyes
Michael, one of us
HH
YNWA

Have had this Christmas bauble for a few years, you got it free when you bought a case
I forgot we had it, and found it on our tree this year, Bless my wife
It shall adorn our tree moving forward, as a tribute to Michael, and will be passed on to our daughter (Liliana's Mum) for her tree, as tribute to her 'Uncle Michael'
0mCtFNF.jpg

MD YNWA

Great idea. Maybe find out cost when we can get back and sort it between us then. As for now we have far exceeded the cost of the stone inc framed certificate.
It has been suggested to me on pm that perhaps the excess we have raised could be sent to his sister to help with funeral costs. What do you guys think?
Great Idea Steviebhoy I also know the cost of a funeral so ask if we can help then I’m in.

HH 🙏

Great idea. Maybe find out cost when we can get back and sort it between us then. As for now we have far exceeded the cost of the stone inc framed certificate.
It has been suggested to me on pm that perhaps the excess we have raised could be sent to his sister to help with funeral costs. What do you guys think?
I take it Celtic will provide an image were to view the stone and if so would you PM the image and keep it away from lurkers. There was a few on Celtic Blog who were rather nasty in their posts only to be puti in their place by others on the blogs.

That's a great idea.
I'd be happy for donation to help with the funeral costs and to chip in again next season for the screen idea when people are back.

Ok guys. Here's my input. I feel it may be best on this case to send Michaels sister the excess to help with funeral costs or in fact any expense that may be incurred with things maybe relevant to clearing his flat.
Been a few suggestions regarding his stone but "for me" i think the inscription should read
Michael Duffy
Celtic Noise
YNWA.
We will obviously differ regarding this but a decision has to be made.

Ok guys. Here's my input. I feel it may be best on this case to send Michaels sister the excess to help with funeral costs or in fact any expense that may be incurred with things maybe relevant to clearing his flat.
Been a few suggestions regarding his stone but "for me" i think the inscription should read
Michael Duffy
Celtic Noise
YNWA.
Pity we couldn`t get the famous chopsticks on it as well.

Michael Duffy
Celtic Noise
YNWA.
No complaints from me there Stevie, think that'd be a great gesture, i put in for the paving stone but if thats what is decided, there'll be a top up on its way

I logged on to suggest that very thing Stevie (donate towards the funeral costs)

Members online

Latest posts

Back