Impartiality and the BBC

Imatim

It would appear the BBC’s credibility has taken a severe hit as they now want to be seen to be impartial in their output.

Consequently, it just may be time to address the constant bias of BBC Scotland when it comes to those they employ and the anti Celtic narrative BBC Scotland consistently display.

Your thoughts?...

Going to need more than a ten point plan doon the clydeside to change their "impartial" take on things.

The only people in world football that thought the huns penalty last week was the correct call all work at the BBC.

Maybe start with getting rid of the downright lying to your face pundits should be point no 1 in the sports department.

It would appear the BBC’s credibility has taken a severe hit as they now want to be seen to be impartial in their output.

Consequently, it just may be time to address the constant bias of BBC Scotland when it comes to those they employ and the anti Celtic narrative BBC Scotland consistently display.

Your thoughts?...

I'm pretty sure from memory, at the time when Mikey Stewart was getting suspended, it came out that Traynors PR company has a contract with EBT to supply pundits, hence the barrage of huns

Never watch BBC Scotland and sportscene, never read anything the Scottish media print, and bad enough seeing the little bit of Sky sports news that I try to endure.
What have they all got in common?
For me anyway, it's the Mason hand being put to work, constantly before our very own eyes.
When you have an audience of gormless, one brain cell, knuckle dragging wankers, who lap up every bit of shit that they spout then it's not really surprising that there is such a market for this bollox.
Even the depths that shit spreaders will go to, just to get there shit out there for the gormless to eat up, and to get paid for doing so.
Quite embarrassing really, that so many can fall into this shit trap and are quite happy to stay there.
We may have had the hunger strikers who made a political stand against this corruption this mason organisation all stand for, but done it all with far more dignity than all the wankers that still supports it and are covered in far more shit on a daily basis, as they are all so gormless that they don't know any better.
The power of social media needs to be used far more to get the proper message out there and what really is going on with these shit spreaders and all of the shit eaters

Never watch BBC Scotland and sportscene, never read anything the Scottish media print, and bad enough seeing the little bit of Sky sports news that I try to endure.
For me anyway, it's the Mason hand being put to work, constantly before our very own eyes.
When you have an audience of gormless, one brain cell, knuckle dragging wankers, who lap up every bit of shit that they spout then it's not really surprising that there is such a market for this bollox.
Even the depths that shit spreaders will go to, just to get there shit out there for the gormless to eat up, and to get paid for doing so.
Quite embarrassing really, that so many can fall into this shit trap and are quite happy to stay there.
We may have had the hunger strikers who made a political stand against this corruption this mason organisation all stand for, but done it all with far more dignity than all the wankers that still supports it and are covered in far more shit on a daily basis, as they are all so gormless that they don't know any better.
The power of social media needs to be used far more to get the proper message out there and what really is going on with these shit spreaders and all of the shit eaters
John, wit's wrong wi' ye man? Can ye no jist tell it like it is ?

SKYs senior sports (ahem) journalist is well known sevvie bumholio Jim White.
BBC North Britain is what it really is. I even heard the history guy Neil Oliver call The Picts- North Britons, since when? Since the indy referendum. The only weapon we have is the License fee- Im not paying for lies to be broadcast into my hoose and the wages of EBT presenters who cheated Scottish football for years.

The bbc, should definitely not be employing any EBT tax dodging scum, I pay my taxes, why shouldn’t they do the same, I strongly object to my license fee, going into the pockets of the tax dodging EBT scummy cheating ex hun players 😡
They've been giving exhun players bbc gigs from as far back as the 70s especially if they had just gone bankrupt the bbc would have them on as a pundit before the ink was dry
Didn't matter that they couldn't string a sentence together just as long as billy tuned in and blew his duff was enough

The bbc, should definitely not be employing any EBT tax dodging scum, I pay my taxes, why shouldn’t they do the same, I strongly object to my license fee, going into the pockets of the tax dodging EBT scummy cheating ex hun players 😡
Your dead right B B they are banned from the temple of bigotry /hate that is the poxdome
They cowtail to their brethren
masters, its absolutely disgusting

Members online

Latest posts

Back