Impartiality and the BBC

Slightly off topic , but in keeping with daft h**s ,there was a story in yesterdays daily ranger about a supporter of the unmentionables taking his ex employer to court for unfair dismissal due to him being a h*n (and not being a lazy sod who was always off on the sick)and there being a witch hunt due to his support of his team being his reason to live and a religious calling ,and the mighty unwashed helped him get through the loss of his job keeping him sane ,

Slightly off topic , but in keeping with daft h**s ,there was a story in yesterdays daily ranger about a supporter of the unmentionables taking his ex employer to court for unfair dismissal due to him being a h*n (and not being a lazy sod who was always off on the sick)and there being a witch hunt due to his support of his team being his reason to live and a religious calling ,and the mighty unwashed helped him get through the loss of his job keeping him sane ,
Seen that mark he's trying the wee are the people card and if you don't find in my favour theirs going to be a lot of angry people so if you know whats good for you.we've heard it all before its getting pretty tiresome.

Seen that mark he's trying the wee are the people card and if you don't find in my favour theirs going to be a lot of angry people so if you know whats good for you.we've heard it all before its getting pretty tiresome.
I read that too. I thought to myself, if it is true, now you know how it feels.

This is a screenshot of the Celtic page on the BBC website right now. Yes, that is right - the third most important current story about Celtic today is a link to a 4 year old documentary about the disgusting child abuse that took place at many clubs but they mainly concentrated on those at Celtic Boys Club. They are as blinkered, obsessed and impartial as their pals on Follow Follow!

20211030_225438.jpg

Absolutely spot on Lennono, and the first consideration has to be the victims. Only the morally repugnant would weaponise such a disgusting thing.
It always will be until it sorted ......
100% guys
I know that this is a live legal issue but it’s always annoyed the feck out of me
If and it’s a big IF these kids (now adults) were abused under our clubs supervision then we need to do right by them and acknowledge the sins of the past, whomever it falls on
Since the class action claim was publicised
I have had a sneaking suspicion that this pot of cash reserves we seems to have accumulated is for this reason
I’ve read a long time ago though that the club cannot comment on this case and the insurers are involved

Members online

Latest posts

Back