In memory of 007

View attachment 11853

Grew up watching the greatest agent ever.
Really saddened to hear about an hour ago this sad news, perhaps the most famous scotsman in my lifetime and far and away the best bond. Heres a wee nugget I know of , the first ever james bond was in fact Bob Holness of give us an E Bob fame (chuckle chuckle) blockbusters host. He played 007 on radio in the 50s. My head is full of useless gems like that 🙄

Really saddened to hear about an hour ago this sad news, perhaps the most famous scotsman in my lifetime and far and away the best bond. Heres a wee nugget I know of , the first ever james bond was in fact Bob Holness of give us an E Bob fame (chuckle chuckle) blockbusters host. He played 007 on radio in the 50s. My head is full of useless gems like that 🙄
Give us a P moneypenny

The coolest Bond ever
This from Twitter:
Before he died, Roger Moore was active on Twitter
Someone tweeted "It's my birthday today, how about a shout-out from the best Bond ever?" and Sir Roger replied "I don't think Sean's on Twitter..."
007.jpeg

Great Bond asshh you shay but there wiz a guy called Fleming who invented Penicillin
Had more of an effect on the world than some actor. But RIP the Fountainbridge Milkman.

HH 👏🙏

Back