Incidentally

The black occult masters of the illuminati infiltrated jesuit institutions for sole purpose of decapitating the order through association.

The counter reformation was the retelling of the truth which had been subjectively twisted by thieves.

The encyclicals throughout history have clear references and are easy to trace back to the same truth.

Its the billy bad bong boys and their contradictions from the land or orange that have secrets to conceal

Now either go read the encyclicals of Leo 13th or pope saint Pius x to learn about the Pantheistic liars and their theosophy and its ancient reworking of the men who got their philosophy from Hermes tresmigistus and created the occult gnostic tripe you love to share.

its empty

And it leads to nowhere land via a yellow submarine with hatred for the taxman

Baloney

Get some proper research in ye
Usual narrow minded stuff from TT, as I've mentioned before TET, I lost my faith many years ago but I can offer an opinion on Jesuit Priests, about a lifetime ago the Chapel I attended was a Jesuit Church, I'll never forget how kind these priests were to us, they always watched out for us and gave us lots of good advice, some of which has helped me at certain times of my life.
TT seems to have amazing special powers of observation and can judge people who he has never met before, then pass verdict on complete strangers and label them with whatever you tube evidence he can find.
No offence TT, but I hope this visit is a short one.

The black occult masters of the illuminati infiltrated jesuit institutions for sole purpose of decapitating the order through association.

The counter reformation was the retelling of the truth which had been subjectively twisted by thieves.

The encyclicals throughout history have clear references and are easy to trace back to the same truth.

Its the billy bad bong boys and their contradictions from the land or orange that have secrets to conceal

Now either go read the encyclicals of Leo 13th or pope saint Pius x to learn about the Pantheistic liars and their theosophy and its ancient reworking of the men who got their philosophy from Hermes tresmigistus and created the occult gnostic tripe you love to share.

its empty

Whit he said! 👍

Yeah, but what did he say?

Obviously Shammy can speak for herself, but dude, really?
Basically Im saying that this list of heroically virtuous men have a clear and easy history to read.

Each one has a life story worth reading about,

And none of them are members of an occult clandestine secret oath sect.

Its interesting that the blokes who invented the jesuit blood oath were members of an actual occult organisation.

And Im pretty certain they were found out to be just like Thai Tim, American congress, did powerful research into claims being made since they didn't trust anything catholic.

But it turned out the blood oath was nonsense and that was decreed by top judges none of which we're Catholic.

But still lump it in with some truths about other organisations and the lie gets some airtime through association.

Another interesting point to note Weishaupf was a non religious professor at jesuit institution in Germany.

He was expelled when it became known he was practicing occultist.

But the secret people will have you believe he was a jesuit grandmaster.

Notice the association.

Non religious professor at jesuit university in Frankfurt.

expelled from role for nefarious clandestine teachings turns out he is big shot in the illuminati open manifestation.

false reporting in media claim jesuits are illuminati

it sticks

pressure on pope to disband the organisation from thieving masonic governments in catholic countries

pope orders jesuit order into instant remission 1773

no fuss made order was executed

the missionaries of jesuit order had been tainted by false association

Did they complain?

No the instantly carried out the instructions to dissolve the order

the impressive virtuous work across the globe ended in one stroke, obedience to genuine authority is a virtue.

3 years later illuminati uncloak into world 1776

Coincedencentally USA formed same year

Within few years French Revolution was in full swing despite interception of illuminati plans to create chaos in France through revolt against virtuous authority using the Jacobin clubs of paris

turns out to have exactly what happened.

and world has been in decline ever since.

pick anyone of of these dudes and read proper book on their life and notice the difference between virtuous jesuit men

And clandestine vitriolic illuminati

And will see why the counter reformation order was targeted by anarchists (luciferian illuminati philosophy)

for Thai Tim to re-educate himself

the only oath any Catholic should have in their heart is the baptismal oath.

*V. Do you reject Satan?
**R. **I do.

**V. **And all his works?
**R. **I do.

V. And all his empty promises?
R. I do.

V. Do you believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth?
R. I do.

**V. **Do you believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was born of the Virgin Mary was crucified, died, and was buried, rose from the dead, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father?
**R. **I do.

**V. **Do you believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting?
**R. **I do.

V. God, the all-powerful Father of our Lord Jesus Christ has given us a new birth by water and the Holy Spirit, and forgiven all our sins. May he also keep us faithful to our Lord Jesus Christ for ever and ever.

R. Amen. *

“Seldom is it mentioned: that the Rothschilds, along with other western bankers and industrialists, financed the rise of Hitler as a bulwark against the Soviets. The ultra-right wing falsely describes the Rothschilds as “Jewish bankers” when, in fact, the Rothschilds are interwoven with the Catholic Church, and, jointly with the traditional mafia and the American CIA, interlocked with the Vatican Bank, which was pro-Nazi.”– Sherman H. Skolnick: “The Rockefellers and the Rothschilds”

its empty

Was a bad idea to read this after several San Miguels. If my head was fecked before it's worse now😳

Kinda interesting that someone would choose the nom-de-plume: 'Thai Tim' when the 'Tim' they may be referring to is an homage to a Catholic street gang (aye, Thai Tim.......a CATHOLIC street gang)?

Even more so when that person appears to be so anti-Catholic?

It is not a requirement that a genuine Celtic supporter be Catholic. Many legends of the club were non-Catholic and it hasn't tarnished their image in the eyes of the fans. However - none of these legends were as anti-Catholic as two-dimensional Tim here who probably carries around a spirit level to check how flat the planet is?

You're a strange wee fella to be sure, Thai Tim. That in itself shouldn't preclude you from being associated with Celtic, but your particular brand of strangeness.............well it's just a bit..........strangey strange?

The Good Shepherd tends to all of his flock, even those who stray close to the edge of the cliff. Me personally, I'd just let you be lamb chops, but God demands forgiveness so I guess I'll just have to keep you in my prayers and ask that God forgive you for your sins.

God be with you, Thai Tim.........strange wee twat that you are!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back