Invasion of Ukraine

Docco

Serious shit post

Getting genuinely worried about the situation in the Ukraine...I have no faith in Johnson, Putin etal to try and diffuse this situation....again it is the civilian innocents who will be the ones that suffer from all the posturing bullshit from world "leaders"
There is a lot of stuff not being reported mainstream with regard to the movement over the last week of the world's fighting forces...this shit is real and I'm concerned

Last edited:
Serious shit post

Getting a genuinely worried about the situation in the Ukraine...I have no faith in Johnson, Putin etal to try and diffuse this situation....again it is the civilian innocents who will be the ones that suffer from all the posturing bullshit from world "leaders"
There is a lot of stuff not being reported mainstream with regard to the movement over the last week of the world's fighting forces...this shit is real and I'm concerned

Believe UK citizens have been recommended to leave Ukraine by the foreign office...if true then somethings about to happen. Worrying times for the world.

Worse than that the clown Liz Truss had a meeting with her Russian counterpart and laid down the consequences to him and he just smiled and left the room. In the joint press conference she said she thought the meeting had gone well and the Russian said it was like a mute person trying to have to have a conversation with a deaf person 😡

Worse than that the clown Liz Truss had a meeting with her Russian counterpart and laid down the consequences to him and he just smiled and left the room. In the joint press conference she said she thought the meeting had gone well and the Russian said it was like a mute person trying to have to have a conversation with a deaf person 😡
She's an absolute twat and the last person you'd pick to be in her job at this particular time.

Serious shit post

Getting a genuinely worried about the situation in the Ukraine...I have no faith in Johnson, Putin etal to try and diffuse this situation....again it is the civilian innocents who will be the ones that suffer from all the posturing bullshit from world "leaders"
I share your concerns Docco. Particularly about the so-called leaders.

It is a concern. There is no doubt at all that Russia will annex the Crimea. I don't think it will lead to an all out war as the consequences are horrific. Now if Trump was still in charge then that fucktard would not back down and would have loved the thought of a war.

I fear we might descend back to something resembling the bad old days of the cold war.

Only a total moron would send in a pathetic lightweight like Truss to try to threaten the might of Russia. I wouldn't trust her to pop down the corner shop to buy a loaf of bread!

There was word last week that Putin had promised his friends in China that he would wait until after the Olympics before taking any action so it didn't overshadow the figure skating! So we should be safe enough for a few days extra unless Canada knocks the Russians out of the ice hockey and Putin throws a tantrum.

It is a concern. There is no doubt at all that Russia will annex the Crimea. I don't think it will lead to an all out war as the consequences are horrific. Now if Trump was still in charge then that fucktard would not back down and would have loved the thought of a war.

I fear we might descend back to something resembling the bad old days of the cold war.

Only a total moron would send in a pathetic lightweight like Truss to try to threaten the might of Russia. I wouldn't trust her to pop down the corner shop to buy a loaf of bread!

There was word last week that Putin had promised his friends in China that he would wait until after the Olympics before taking any action so it didn't overshadow the figure skating! So we should be safe enough for a few days extra unless Canada knocks the Russians out of the ice hockey and Putin throws a tantrum.
The Russian figure skater has already been highlighted for testing of a banned substance. They cheat just like the sevco

Members online

Latest posts

Back