Irreparable Disconnect?

The nepotism at Celtic is holding us back. Obviously Lawwell Jr has been employed in a role he was underqualified for and with no relevant experience.

But Gordon Strachan's son Gavin appeared from nowhere and doesn't appear to do much apart from sit on the bench playing with his etch-a-sketch.

But how about this for his brother Craig Strachan's CV that I saw shared on twitter? Speak about crazy appointments. No wonder our scouting and recruitment is in such a bad way! How about appointing people based on their suitability for the position rather than who impregnated their mother?

View attachment 24982
And if your name starts with an L and ends with an awwell then you'll go far my son...

The nepotism at Celtic is holding us back. Obviously Lawwell Jr has been employed in a role he was underqualified for and with no relevant experience.

But Gordon Strachan's son Gavin appeared from nowhere and doesn't appear to do much apart from sit on the bench playing with his etch-a-sketch.

But how about this for his brother Craig Strachan's CV that I saw shared on twitter? Speak about crazy appointments. No wonder our scouting and recruitment is in such a bad way! How about appointing people based on their suitability for the position rather than who impregnated their mother?

View attachment 24982
Here you! Nothing wrong wae a bit a nepotism…
…as long as you keep in the family 🧥

I'm actually hoping this post turns out to be the most pathetically mistimed, off-target, and ill-informed load of guano I've ever subjected you good folk to. I'm a common five eight bloke with sixty five years of slavish, pretty much unquestioning blind loyalty to our club.

I was amongst the upstarts that waited to give the Kelly's and Co a fair bit of verbal due, as much as anything else, to my own lack of life experience, or perhaps even that lack of patience or foresight that can be part of youthful enthusiasm.

My feelings at this present time, however, are of a very real and tangible anger. I should, of course, know better. No longer am I that youthful adolescent who stood at the door to Paradise to vent my frustration.

I'm a man with three quarters of a century of life's experiences in the bank. And yet here I am, four in the morning, brooding about something I've absolutely no control over. Truly, I'm asking myself why ? Do I really need this? Do the people who make the decisions which affect my mood to this extent really give a toss ?
Are they, in fact, no Better than the self-seeking cretins we protested about all those decades ago ?

As most of you know, I'm off on holiday in search of a bit of escapism from our drab, grey Scottish winter.

Perhaps a period of reflection on whether I want to contribute my limited disposable income to what has become a constant source of irritation will occupy my thoughts.

I think most of you know I'm not a religious man....and yet here I am, hoping for a miracle.
Don't need to be religious to hope for a miracle Frank plus I'm disappointed that you called me drab and grey whit've I ever said bad about you?
Honestly whit are we like?
Canny even go on holiday but still on the forum haha.
And where you getting all the bat and seagull shit fae anyway? 😛

Last edited:
Every other club looks at us, being top & still wining & we all complaining, what do we have to complain about, but they all want the same as us, the best for our club. Now being the biggest with the most money we should have the best players & best manager. In some circumstances we have but we want better as they all do as well. All we are asking is the board do there best & get the players we need to take us to the next level. As far as I can see every supporter of any club wants the same within there own individual budget. As we have the most money we should be buying the best players, now no one is suggesting we do what the Huns have done & go into debt but we don't have to we have a shit load of money to spend.
I remember reading that lawwell said we were the best run club but we are not, cause well run clubs put the money in players. Investment in playing staff makes you more money. It's not even speculate to accumulate, we buy 10 players & hope 1 or 2 make it. Why not buy 2 or 3 players & you would then hope & have more chance of 1 or 2 of them making it. In other words the board must do better or leave.
Sorry if that's a bit rambling. 😬
Colbhoy I think you should take this up with TET aka Tarzan Trump aka summit trombone , hard to keep up so we still call him TET.
Whatever you do....get the last word in there HH

Don't need to be religious to hope for a miracle Frank plus I'm disappointed that you called me drab and grey whit've I ever said bad about you?
Honestly whit are we like?
Canny even go on holiday but still on the forum haha.
And where you getting all the bat and seagull shit fae anyway? 😛
We all know you chose your moniker with the purpose of throwing us of the scent, Winter. Your posts betray the fact that you're full of the positivity and joys of summer. Your eloquence and infectious effervescence is a source of inspiration to us all!

On the subject of being grey...My first grey hair revealed itself while I was still in my late teens. Pretty quickly there was a fair smattering on my napper to keep it company.

My less than sympathetic mates christened me Biscuit......said I was Grey and Done!

Ano, am a wafer a lay Doon .

We all know you chose your moniker with the purpose of throwing us of the scent, Winter. Your posts betray the fact that you're full of the positivity and joys of summer. Your eloquence and infectious effervescence is a source of inspiration to us all!

On the subject of being grey...My first grey hair revealed itself while I was still in my late teens. Pretty quickly there was a fair smattering on my napper to keep it company.

My less than sympathetic mates christened me Biscuit......said I was Grey and Done!

Some folk say to me you don't look 50 Yr old , then I turn my head to the side , and the grey hair gives me away ( bassa).
It's when the nether regions starts going grey I get annoyed 😅

I've been with the same Algerian barber for about 20 years now , on one of my first visits I said cut it short and thinned on top , cut away the grey hair , he said I'm a barber pal not a cosmetic surgeon, he's a great guy and many of you will know his place across from the tollbooth on saltmarket.

They're ALL in on it m8.. The ENTIRE Tory Bastard Board!!🤬🤬🤬 No imagination shown by bringing Buck back & let's face it u'd take £3M a Yr fur daein Fuk Aw & having ZERO input on signings! Rodgers talks UTTER SHITE at both pre & post game interviews but DEEP down he DISNY give a Fuk either!! 🤬🤬🤬.. No such thing as a CELIK MAN it's aw about the money & other than wee Fergus we've had a SHOWER AE ARSEHOLES at the Helm fur 60 Fukin Yrs!! 🤬🤬🤬.. If the FILTH win the League their £20M deficit becomes £40M in the black & they'll Fukin spend it! If we win the League we'll punt O'Reilly fur £25M & bank that & the £60M CL money giving us a STAGGERING close tae £160M in the bank!! 😮😮😮It's aw Jobs fur the Boys, the Fans are just a means of filling the Coffers! If you can get the Tached 🤡🤡 aff the ⛳⛳ course maybe u'll find an answer!! He'll be at Pebble Beach fae Thu - Sun this wk.. Hope sumwan knocks the Cunt oot wae a club or stray baw!! Yi can borrow ma new Taylor Made driver if u wish.. Worth £500 tae Leather that Cunt!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just turned the ⛳⛳ on & 1st Cunt I see is the Tached Fukin 🤡🤡.. Desmond oot wae McIlroy!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Fukin PISHIN DOON.. Hope u get DROONED ya Tory Bastard Cunt!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Join the CLUB Winter, and it's not grey hair, it's known as Arctic blonde, and I can't remember who it was, probably Billy Connolly who when speaking of his greying nether regions said: "In a certain light, my willy looks like Stewart Grainger" Frank, well done, I like the clever ones HH

there you go.... A wee bit of humour in among aw this complainin.
talking of humour, looks like we're gonna sign the third placed striker at Norwich. Is this the quality you were talking aboot Brendan ???? You sir are a money grabbin imposter.
Apparently he’s been signed now. Announced by Norwich.
We’ll find out about his quality soon enough. Whether BR chose him or not will become pretty clear soon too.

Just turned the ⛳⛳ on & 1st Cunt I see is the Tached Fukin 🤡🤡.. Desmond oot wae McIlroy!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Fukin PISHIN DOON.. Hope u get DROONED ya Tory Bastard Cunt!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sean - was that you in the transit van shouting abuse at Douglas Ross when he was live on Channel 4 News doing an interview? 😆

Toot toot! "Hey - you're a fucking wanker!"

Oops! "We apologise for anyone offended by the bad language".

Actually, it couldn't have been you as you would have run the bugger over!

Sean - was that you in the transit van shouting abuse at Douglas Ross when he was live on Channel 4 News doing an interview? 😆

Toot toot! "Hey - you're a fucking wanker!"

Oops! "We apologise for anyone offended by the bad language".

Actually, it couldn't have been you as you would have run the bugger over!
Don't start me on that ODIOUS Munchkin!! 🤬🤬🤬.. That's a Face I wid NEVER get tired ae Basebaw Battin!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. A FUKIN SMUG SHEEP SHAGGIN HUN BASTARD FUKIN NUMPTY!! 🤬🤬🤬.. No even recognised by the Tory Bastards doon South.. An INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE OPPORTUNIST SNOTRE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back