Irvine Welsh. Legend

wouldnae take a systems accountant tae figure oot everythings in red
if your colour blind please dont apply
They're that Fukin CORRUPT m8 they had tae post a loss of £15.6M but I wid hazard a guess it's touching £100M🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Murray owed a Billion when at MIM tae the banks but wiz Funding the SCUM thru them & STILL THEY WUR FUKIN LIQUIDATED!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Fukin Cunts have NEVER WON A FUKIN THING EVER Fair & Square!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

They're that Fukin CORRUPT m8 they had tae post a loss of £15.6M but I wid hazard a guess it's touching £100M🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Murray owed a Billion when at MIM tae the banks but wiz Funding the SCUM thru them & STILL THEY WUR FUKIN LIQUIDATED!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Fukin Cunts have NEVER WON A FUKIN THING EVER Fair & Square!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
uch away, you havering, nothing tae see :ROFLMAO:
aye then the cnut sold the prime assets aff to sons and daughters for peanuts before anybody else came in

When the two Jimmys (Jimmy Calderwood & Jimmy Nichol) were in charge of Aberdeen they were supposed to have changed all the pin numbers for the security doors to 1690. This was apparently to wind up Zander Diamond who was a big Celtic fan who they called "Tiger Tim".

Remember that Calderwood revealed that David Murray set up the deal to bring him across from the Netherlands to Dunfermilne with a view to moving onto Ibrox after a couple of years. It never happened but him & ex-rangers player were the managers at Dunfermline on helicopter Sunday in 2003 when Sutton scandalously accused them of lying down to allow their beloved rangers to win on goal difference!!!
And the guy running Bank of Scotland Gavin Masterton happened to be in on the deal with Murray and as fate would have it for the cheating years, we know what happened when Llyods stepped in and took over after Bank of Scotland and called in the debts after clocking the fuck ups..........Enter Craig White, the poundland sale and the rest is history and the end of the huns history. As fate would also have it Murray closed down Airdrie and liquidated them after all a debt is a debt, I love a good story and one with a happy ending......Goodnight MD that was one of our many convos, and oh how we laughed on the blog hunskelping the poundland tribute act, Rangers 1872 in liquidation sold for the price of below.

1611873300913.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

at the time, i always hoped we would have a whip round for the face painter tae pile it on
i'm sure we could have got the £26 together between us
Ever wonder why when you see how easy King took the dough off clubtogether1872, that Murray never thought hey, give the fans the club for the quid and tell them they need to club in and put up 3 mill or more to show they can run it,
This is what we know, Craig White was hand picked to hide Murrays disgrace (which was massive tax avoidance and PAYE fraud) and was prepared to be the face that the SFA could blame and take the derry off the cheating that went on inside Hampden with registrations via Campbell Ogilivie EBT.
White the assett strippers go to man.
The whole case now completely cleaned right down to the bones, Liquidated, new shiny club with same name for gulibles, taxpayers shafted and Edinburgh advocates scupper the admin case arrests so duff and phelps get paid for their part with taxpayers money and advocates resign on their nice pensions.
Welcome to the Edinburgh ludge, Charlotte Square and fakes.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back