Is anyone else struggling due to COVID

Keeping with the original post, unlike all you diddies talking about sausages and rotten scones....
I read with interest yesterday about a chap who "thought" he'd caught the virus during lockdown 1, to protect himself he decided to drink twice the recommended amount of water each day (yes amazing that the science community hadn't thought of this radical idea ๐Ÿ™„) anyway 2 days later he collapsed and spent 2 days in intensive care, washed all the salt out his body apparently.
The point of the story is this, I've been drinking 2 or 3 times the recommended amount of alcohol most days for the last 25 years and have yet to trouble the intensive care department.
Clearly water is far more hazardous to one's health than alcohol.
Let's get pished! ๐Ÿ˜ผ

Keeping with the original post, unlike all you diddies talking about sausages and rotten scones....
I read with interest yesterday about a chap who "thought" he'd caught the virus during lockdown 1, to protect himself he decided to drink twice the recommended amount of water each day (yes amazing that the science community hadn't thought of this radical idea ๐Ÿ™„) anyway 2 days later he collapsed and spent 2 days in intensive care, washed all the salt out his body apparently.
The point of the story is this, I've been drinking 2 or 3 times the recommended amount of alcohol most days for the last 25 years and have yet to trouble the intensive care department.
Clearly water is far more hazardous to one's health than alcohol.
Let's get pished! ๐Ÿ˜ผ
New year resolution sorted
Less water mair bevvy
Oh and stop making sense ๐Ÿ™„
Incoming ....................

Back