Is it time to ban sectarian orange walks?

I also think if they demand to walk Lizzies highways they should be made to bear (pun) the cost of the policing and the damage that is caused....it must run in to the £millions per year the tax payer has to pay for the privilege of being subjected to sectarian and racist diatribe by these peepul

I always feel uncomfortable about banning anyones right to march, compromise is surely the only forward for anyone wanting to walk the queens highway, how about M8 during rush hour.
Im here all week.

I actually emailed a Glasgow SNP member over the walks last year. I asked why were they still allowed to march. Why won't the SNP publicly support an outright ban. She replied telling my that it is an issue that comes up in meetings....that she doesn't agree with the marching but everyone's rights have to be respected. I tried pointing out that no civilised person in Glasgows rights were being respected having to put up with those animals marching through the streets. She actually blamed Labour in the end for not banning the marching in Glasgow.

That would turn the ocean toxic and environmentally it could mean a disaster for all the wonderful creatures that live there.
Can we no just burn them? ?
Good point... inflicting that on the marine life would be bad. Burning them would probably give off noxious or toxic smoke. I think we would just have to phase them out by not allowing them to spawn.

Good point... inflicting that on the marine life would be bad. Burning them would probably give off noxious or toxic smoke. I think we would just have to phase them out by not allowing them to spawn.

That sounds like a good solution, Neil but it would take an awful long time and although it may be wonderful for our grandchildren, it won't benefit us in our lifetime. ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back