Is it time to ban sectarian orange walks?

Well ma chocolate left me. A reckon a wiz a wee bit too naughty ?

For the many (sensible) reasons posted on this thread, we all know why they should be scrapped. I'm with it 100%.
I've got another feeling towards it. Yeah it is a nightmare for me getting into work but I have a bit of a fascination as a spectator as they pile past the front door of my restaurant. I'll admit in a sick, house of horrors type of way I like having a look at them, transfixed almost. You would pay good money to see creatures like that in a traveling circus. I stand outside on an extended cig break looking at some of these things amazed that they are indeed human. Bizzare looking monsters from a Bavarian fairy tale, mouldings of human faces, but not human. It's like a low budget 80s horror movie some of the coupons on show. Illegible dialects courting familiarity. Bellowing noise, and a stench of decay from thier breath as far as 15ft away.
As I said I stand there watching. If any of my colleagues are out for a smoke as well I'll do a David Attenborough/Gandalf/Jon Snow type narration as they pass.
The work huns don't go outside, even they can't face it ... The combination of reality and my shite impressions is too much for them

Last edited:
It should have happened years ago. But it won’t. Knuckle dragging hate filled cunts. They should at least start with denying them the right to pass by Catholic chapels, stop and let their bile rip.

Cutting about in Trumpton uniforms their fat birds make is a fucking brass neck.

I laughed like a drain when I read tourists thought it was a Gay Pride march. Maybe blasting out the Village people on massive speakers as they pass by would be a laugh. If I was better at technology I would put gay icon music over the pictures of them walking along. Would fit perfectly, :)

Members online

Latest posts

Back