Is the battle for Europe just as important as 10?

What's important Europe or 10inar?To me life is more important, as I am still here by God's good grace I can wake up in the morning and say I'm a celtic man. Can't say that when you're gone. So everything in perspective life first then Celtic. HH ☘️☘️
10iar then I'll get knocked down by a bus. I get where you're coming from though??

In one of my most colourful fantasies to date those crazy English bastards and their crazy English Brexit could be the solution to all our problems.
Brexit is as big and more of a shitshow as expected. Scotland gains independence to get back in the EU.
The English lose the plot and ban all foreigners from working in the UK, including the EPL.
Europe retaliates by fucking the Brits out of the CL.
KT and Andy Robertson are deported back to Glasgow.
Come on Boris, you can do it.

What is the next possible historic milestone available to Celtic. Qualification for Europa Group stages and beyond. I'd love to be in Gdansk on my birthday 27th May to see us win it. I will be in Europe .League Cup success would mean 10IAR trophies. No matter what happens in Europe we simply must make history by becoming the first team to win two lots of 9IAR and qualification for CL. Trophy 11IAR? A Quadruple treble would bring bragging rights. Already the agenda of the Masons in Black is clear. Anyone but Celtic. I expect this season will see scandalous attempts by the officials to stop us winning. All of that is the future and potential. Reality is Thursday night and we must beat AIK and keep a clean sheet.

In one of my most colourful fantasies to date those crazy English bastards and their crazy English Brexit could be the solution to all our problems.
Brexit is as big and more of a shitshow as expected. Scotland gains independence to get back in the EU.
The English lose the plot and ban all foreigners from working in the UK, including the EPL.
Europe retaliates by fucking the Brits out of the CL.
KT and Andy Robertson are deported back to Glasgow.
Come on Boris, you can do it.

Brill PMM that would put paid to many a problem and VVD maybe to return too - a fantasie indeed!

For me, the two have always been connected. A Celtic strong in Europe would not only obviously bring all the financial rewards, but it would be indicative of a healthy, happy confident team. Even just the psychology of getting to the group stages, even if we're hugely outclassed by the truly financially elite clubs, would have led to a more confident and competitive squad dynamic. And that wouldn't hinder 9 and 10. Would also allow us to attract better quality players to the team, not that Peter Lawwell seems to have any desire to buy such players. I'm now not jumping the gun. Like a few have said above - 9 is in jeopardy as we speak.

I think we should be doing better in both like has been said but like TGJC said big Petes always been shy throwing money on the team, i know we have a couple of big buy bhoys for Celtic here but 2 things annoy me some have yet to shine and why are they big buys surely budget should rise with inflation.

The scouting system needs its arse kicked. 10 flamin wingers. Wtf when our defence has been the weak link for years.

All the planning from big pete to scouting has just shown how ill prepared and seem to plan to fail rather than succeed.

10iar more important to me.

Bosses are tighter than a ? erchie and and are looking in all the wrong places, 10 wingers prove that.

Members online

Latest posts

Back