Is the Celtic Blog now the TGM blog?

MD i was reading his quote a minute ago is he on his meds or what, who the fucks he talikng to never mid about.
tryin tae engage him with illuminati and opus dei, so far nuthin,goin back in,but I have tae tae admit,before he went tae the pub, he did do some fine hun skelpin!

I genuinely feel he is seriously ill tet, he shows traits of several disorders,pyschosis,borderline personality disorder, dissociative identity disorder as well as a very pronounced narcissism. At times I've felt like david Attenborough observing him the past few months. The guy is sick and I have to once again commend you on your charitable approach with him, i wish i had your civility and patience. Maybe St Dymphna can help the poor sod!

I been doing a lot of research on exorcisms and i think he would qualify to get the tests done if he so desired. But for some reason possesed people dont usually want to be cured of the devil. They think its a status symbol oddly.

BPD apparently is treated very well with delivernace prayers apparently and when someone is diagnosed with it in US they offer them the chance to see the exorcist priest just incase they think its possibly spirtual rather than mental illness.

I know thatsounds pretty wacky. And most would find it hard to believe. But the rise in occult practices in world especially outright coven satanism and luciferianism and thenetworking through the net has allowed these covens to grow at alrming rate. And the catholic chruch have nevr carried out more exorcisms inthier history.

The books by the late great father amorth on exorcisms is very interesting books. Sounds like load of mumbo jumbo till you read his books and see they dont assume the devil is the cause they exhaust all mdeicinal and pschiatric options first then begin the prayer rites.

On Netflix there is a video about Father amorth and the first ever live filmed exorcism. Kinda odd thing. Not quite like the mad movies. But something very odd going on with the woman being treated and the power and voice changes are quite alarming.

Anyway TGM in my mind would best be sevred by a proper exorcist. His profanity against all things holy and his constant lies and changing for me suggest he is totally gone in the head. If he is all these other ids too then he really gone. But the exorcist priest first question is are you prepared to change whatever it is that allowed this to happen and return to prayer. Coz if you aint it will come back worse and the rite would be pointless. And i dont think he would agree.

But its interesting you thought BPD. I thought exact same first time i chat with him.

And BPD is the uncurable one except when they get spiritual help for some reason.

Faith or just lucky

Check out the devil and father amorth on Netflix if you have it. A documentary by the dude who made the real exorcist movie. Made couple years ago and agreed by chruch to try and help try and unmystify the rite and what it actaully all about rather than let holywood sensationlise it and lead even more people into occult

I been doing a lot of research on exorcisms and i think he would qualify to get the tests done if he so desired. But for some reason possesed people dont usually want to be cured of the devil. They think its a status symbol oddly.

BPD apparently is treated very well with delivernace prayers apparently and when someone is diagnosed with it in US they offer them the chance to see the exorcist priest just incase they think its possibly spirtual rather than mental illness.

I know thatsounds pretty wacky. And most would find it hard to believe. But the rise in occult practices in world especially outright coven satanism and luciferianism and thenetworking through the net has allowed these covens to grow at alrming rate. And the catholic chruch have nevr carried out more exorcisms inthier history.

The books by the late great father amorth on exorcisms is very interesting books. Sounds like load of mumbo jumbo till you read his books and see they dont assume the devil is the cause they exhaust all mdeicinal and pschiatric options first then begin the prayer rites.

On Netflix there is a video about Father amorth and the first ever live filmed exorcism. Kinda odd thing. Not quite like the mad movies. But something very odd going on with the woman being treated and the power and voice changes are quite alarming.

Anyway TGM in my mind would best be sevred by a proper exorcist. His profanity against all things holy and his constant lies and changing for me suggest he is totally gone in the head. If he is all these other ids too then he really gone. But the exorcist priest first question is are you prepared to change whatever it is that allowed this to happen and return to prayer. Coz if you aint it will come back worse and the rite would be pointless. And i dont think he would agree.

But its interesting you thought BPD. I thought exact same first time i chat with him.

And BPD is the uncurable one except when they get spiritual help for some reason.

Faith or just lucky

Check out the devil and father amorth on Netflix if you have it. A documentary by the dude who made the real exorcist movie. Made couple years ago and agreed by chruch to try and help try and unmystify the rite and what it actaully all about rather than let holywood sensationlise it and lead even more people into occult
Tet if he isn't mentally ill there is a distinct chance he is at the very least severely demonicly oppressed and more tgan likely demonically oppressed also. Father Chad Ripperger is a most excellent source in that realm, superb cathecisis

Reactions: TET
Boab that is one of the funniest things i have seen in a long time,literally laughing out loud "wee cartoon eyeballs" i reckon he might be the result of tgms one and only romantic tryst! The video before was a wee aul yin in the market
Rocky taking on the mob, remember TGM to BillyBhoy ask everbody about all the huns i ve battered.

Tet if he isn't mentally ill there is a distinct chance he is at the very least severely demonicly oppressed and more tgan likely demonically oppressed also. Father Chad Ripperger is a most excellent source in that realm, superb cathecisis
Should read obsessed as well as oppressed

Reactions: TET

Members online

Latest posts

Back