Is the Celtic Blog now the TGM blog?

Should read obsessed as well as oppressed

Funny you should mention him. Fr ripperger I mean. I been sending his videos to some people i thought might be interested recently. I have been meaning to join his prayre group auxillium christianorum. Not his group but for protetcion of these exorcist priest in genral from the attacks of these occult covens.

Apparently there are lot of people who pray rosary at hospiatls where there is abortions and across the road are groups sending hexes and fortunas onto them.

World has gone totally loco if thats true

Funny you should mention him. Fr ripperger I mean. I been sending his videos to some people i thought might be interested recently. I have been meaning to join his prayre group auxillium christianorum. Not his group but for protetcion of these exorcist priest in genral from the attacks of these occult covens.

Apparently there are lot of people who pray rosary at hospiatls where there is abortions and across the road are groups sending hexes and fortunas onto them.

World has gone totally loco if thats true
I have his book 'an introduction to the science of mental health, a thomistic based approach that I'm trying to get through as it's several hundred pages but from what I've managed so far is first class. Thoroughly recommend it Tet, I've learned more about my faith from a couple of years of Fr RIppergers conferences on sensus fidelium than i did in over 13 years of Catholic schooling!

Reactions: TET
I have his book 'an introduction to the science of mental health, a thomistic based approach that I'm trying to get through as it's several hundred pages but from what I've managed so far is first class. Thoroughly recommend it Tet, I've learned more about my faith from a couple of years of Fr RIppergers conferences on sensus fidelium than i did in over 13 years of Catholic schooling!

Me too

Father relyea the ex street fighter priest is great too from same site.

Fr ripperger has his own website
as does father wolfe

Me too

Father relyea the ex street fighter priest is great too from same site.

Fr ripperger has his own website
as does father wolfe
Ah Fr Wolfe another superb priest and teacher, he did a nine part conference on youtube Our Lady of revelation was absolutely outstanding!

Reactions: TET
Agreed well on that i am heading off, have to drop off wee yin Celtic park early doors she will be serving all these loonballs at half time and getting grief over no chips left or why is there no green pepparamis now the huns are dead she is up in the family section so be gentle if anyone is in attendance for i might just hear aboot yes and i have not yet had my meds. HH and Goodnight.
one-flew-over-cuckoos-nest-.jpg

Give TGM his own blog , call it RIMP (rants in my pants)then funnel it through a lady boy network in Thailand, im sure both parties will be more than busy to bother anyone else whilst trying to work out why either is being infiltrated by hordes from Sevco or participators of the Thai version of the Jeremy Kyle Show

Last edited:
Having peered into the gates of hell earlier it would appear that the poster TGM is proving to be as prolific an author than any current blogger I'm aware of and it's unfortunate that his time (which he seems to have plenty of) wasn't put to better use than ranting, raving and cursing 24/7. That site has now become the 'go to' place for anyone of a sevco persuasion or a mental health issue. They are not mutually exclusive, however. Can anyone think of a new title for the Celtic Blog?

Well for me Shamrock, your talking about someone of significant importance... a truth-sayer, an enlightened one ??????

Members online

Latest posts

Back