It’s Over – Persistence Beats Resistance as £11,266 is donated to Celtic FC Foundation

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
It’s Over – Persistence Beats Resistance as £11,266 is donated to Celtic FC Foundation

Proud to have played my part, supported Auldheid every step of the way and have come out the other end with my head held high, same can't be said by everyone initially involved. They know who they are.

Proud to have played my part, supported Auldheid every step of the way and have come out the other end with my head held high, same can't be said by everyone initially involved. They know who they are.
Huge respect and appreciation goes to everyone involved in this. A battle truly worth fighting. Yours is a victory worthy of celebration.

Thank You.

The war is over. The rebels have won 👍🇮🇪🇮🇪☘️☘️

Maybes I'm wrong. But wasn't Res 12 about the illegal registration of players by the now liquidated old Rangers 1872, and the illegal taking part in European competitions when they knew they were facing insolvency.
So far as I know they have not been sanctioned and are still claiming to be the same club.
So where is the victory?

Maybes I'm wrong. But wasn't Res 12 about the illegal registration of players by the now liquidated old Rangers 1872, and the illegal taking part in European competitions when they knew they were facing insolvency.
So far as I know they have not been sanctioned and are still claiming to be the same club.
So where is the victory?
No Res 12 wasn't about that. It was about the SFA granting a licence to Rangers FC when that should not have happened as they had unpaid, overdue tax and that should under the rules in play at the time have ensured that the licence was NOT given. Celtic would therefore have participated in the Champions League and not the old club, now long gone.

Celtic took the 'smoking gun' handed to them by the Res 12 chaps to the Scottish FA but they did nothing. The legal costs incurred and paid for by Celtic supporters, got the issue before UEFA who alongside Celtic have now changed the rules so that this cannot happen again. Celtic's agreement to reimburse the Celtic shareholders is an admission that the campaign had merit and Celtic have now delivered on the Smoking Gun by the changes that have been implemented at UEFA that are already impacting the new Rangers, who are in the naughty step, watch list.

The reimbursed sum of just over £11k at the request of the Res 12 guys has been re-directed to the Celtic Foundation Christmas appeal.

No Res 12 wasn't about that. It was about the SFA granting a licence to Rangers FC when that should not have happened as they had unpaid, overdue tax and that should under the rules in play at the time have ensured that the licence was NOT given. Celtic would therefore have participated in the Champions League and not the old club, now long gone.

Celtic took the 'smoking gun' handed to them by the Res 12 chaps to the Scottish FA but they did nothing. The legal costs incurred and paid for by Celtic supporters, got the issue before UEFA who alongside Celtic have now changed the rules so that this cannot happen again. Celtic's agreement to reimburse the Celtic shareholders is an admission that the campaign had merit and Celtic have now delivered on the Smoking Gun by the changes that have been implemented at UEFA that are already impacting the new Rangers, who are in the naughty step, watch list.

The reimbursed sum of just over £11k at the request of the Res 12 guys has been re-directed to the Celtic Foundation Christmas appeal.
Top post WC 👏
Huge thanks to the Rebels with their just cause. And Auldheid 👏👏👏👏👏

HH 👏

They may know who they are, but it would be good for the rest of us to know who they are for future reference...

That auld cynicism of mine is playing up... Whilst happy with Celtic admitting that the requisitioners where correct all along, the timing of the announcement one week before Peter starts his new job has me wondering...
Ach I'll leave it at that for now.

I hear you ma mhan.....we don't button up the back.....we'll be keeping tabs on what's happening.....that's a given...

Back