It’s Over – Persistence Beats Resistance as £11,266 is donated to Celtic FC Foundation

That auld cynicism of mine is playing up... Whilst happy with Celtic admitting that the requisitioners where correct all along, the timing of the announcement one week before Peter starts his new job has me wondering...
Ach I'll leave it at that for now.
Spot on but the wish for closure on this was present at both ends of the negotiating table. Chris McKay and Michael Nicholson has been impressive in bringing this to a satisfactory conclusion.

No Res 12 wasn't about that. It was about the SFA granting a licence to Rangers FC when that should not have happened as they had unpaid, overdue tax and that should under the rules in play at the time have ensured that the licence was NOT given. Celtic would therefore have participated in the Champions League and not the old club, now long gone.

Celtic took the 'smoking gun' handed to them by the Res 12 chaps to the Scottish FA but they did nothing. The legal costs incurred and paid for by Celtic supporters, got the issue before UEFA who alongside Celtic have now changed the rules so that this cannot happen again. Celtic's agreement to reimburse the Celtic shareholders is an admission that the campaign had merit and Celtic have now delivered on the Smoking Gun by the changes that have been implemented at UEFA that are already impacting the new Rangers, who are in the naughty step, watch list.

The reimbursed sum of just over £11k at the request of the Res 12 guys has been re-directed to the Celtic Foundation Christmas appeal.
So it was a case of who polices the police i.e the SFA broke UEFA's rules. Were they sanctioned in any way whatsoever? No. So a rule change was made, but if they broke wan(at least) rule, whats stopping them breaking another?

So it was a case of who polices the police i.e the SFA broke UEFA's rules. Were they sanctioned in any way whatsoever? No. So a rule change was made, but if they broke wan(at least) rule, whats stopping them breaking another?

The simple answer to this question is, nothing.

The SFA break their own rules on a regular basis.....how many teams have been heavily sanctioned for filling in match day cards incorrectly?.....and yet the Huns had secret player side letters in relation to EBT's in place which was 100% illegal according to the rules, and should have resulted in a 3 point deduction of points to them for all the games this applied to.

These are the undisputed facts, yet no sanctions were made on them here by the SFA, the organisation that is meant to be the guardians of Scottish Football and tasked with upholding the rules and integrity of the game.

In essence, the SFA, the Huns and their acolytes are a blight on Scottish Football. They lie, cheat and deceive whenever it suits their self interest and nefarious purposes. They are all corrupt to their insidious masonic core…..and the evidence both present and historical is clearly there to support this.

So, GIRFUY to them all.

We are Celtic…..We stand together, and we stand alone…

Members online

Latest posts

Back