It’s the real thing as Celts take the fizz out of Kokkola

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
It’s the real thing as Celts take the fizz out of Kokkola...Matt Corr returns to The Celtic Star, ahead of his trip to Rennes this week, so we'll have one of his European Diaries to look forward to.

It’s the real thing as Celts take the fizz out of Kokkola...Matt Corr returns to The Celtic Star, ahead of his trip to Rennes this week, so we'll have one of his European Diaries to look forward to.

great read WCB,some great memories,Leed's at Hampden,but losin tae Feyenoord in the final was a real downer! love Matt's stuff,think we're the same vintage! HH

great read WCB,some great memories,Leed's at Hampden,but losin tae Feyenoord in the final was a real downer! love Matt's stuff,think we're the same vintage! HH

Aye a great article, I had just turned 6 & was into my 2nd season, Feyenoord was a sore won I was gutted cried masel tae sleep that night.

I noticed Matt mentioned Evan Williams move forward 17yrs & I was working on the Faslane/Coulport Trident extension, I was in talkin taethe joiners foreman, when he asked "Your a Celtic man Tartan, whit did yee think of Evan Williams? Awright goallie but sometimes couldnt catch a snotter if it fell fae his nose" was my reply, unbeknown to me Evan Williams(Working as a Joiner) had just came in the door, oh how I wanted the ground open up that day. Evan took it as good fun, ma face was fvckin scudding bright red when I left the office

Aye a great article, I had just turned 6 & was into my 2nd season, Feyenoord was a sore won I was gutted cried masel tae sleep that night.

I noticed Matt mentioned Evan Williams move forward 17yrs & I was working on the Faslane/Coulport Trident extension, I was in talkin taethe joiners foreman, when he asked "Your a Celtic man Tartan, whit did yee think of Evan Williams? Awright goallie but sometimes couldnt catch a snotter if it fell fae his nose" was my reply, unbeknown to me Evan Williams(Working as a Joiner) had just came in the door, oh how I wanted the ground open up that day. Evan took it as good fun, ma face was fvckin scudding bright red when I left the office
remember Big Jock goin tonto,whenever Evan used tae go walkabout outside the penalty box, Evan, the first "sweeper keeper!"

Members online

Latest posts

Back