Its hauf three in the mornin

Nakamura was something. What he could do with the ball . . . amazing. Watching some games with Larsson, and it makes me wish I started following Celtic sooner (I just started following football, and Celtic, this season).
:unsure:
how many weeks have you been followin Celtic :LOL:

Nakamura was something. What he could do with the ball . . . amazing. Watching some games with Larsson, and it makes me wish I started following Celtic sooner (I just started following football, and Celtic, this season).

If you don’t mind me asking Larry.....what drew you to Celtic?

If you don’t mind me asking Larry.....what drew you to Celtic?

Apologies to those who have read this elsewhere (someone else asked me the same thing a few weeks ago, but I can't remember where I posted it).

I just started following football this season. I'm a mod in a political forum (a leftist forum), and back in September there was a thread in "General Chat" about football clubs with a political tilt to them. Celtic and FC St Pauli and a few others (Barca, AS Livorno Calcico, and I can't remember the others) were mentioned and I did some research on each.

I liked Celtic's roots and history, as well as the anti-fascist and anti-racist work of the Green Brigade. So here I am. I also follow Sankt Pauli, but my first team is Celtic -- I am forming a CSC here in Santa Cruz so we don't have to drive up to San Francisco (about 80 miles) to watch the Bhoys play.

Apologies to those who have read this elsewhere (someone else asked me the same thing a few weeks ago, but I can't remember where I posted it).

I just started following football this season. I'm a mod in a political forum (a leftist forum), and back in September there was a thread in "General Chat" about football clubs with a political tilt to them. Celtic and FC St Pauli and a few others (Barca, AS Livorno Calcico, and I can't remember the others) were mentioned and I did some research on each.

I liked Celtic's roots and history, as well as the anti-fascist and anti-racist work of the Green Brigade. So here I am. I also follow Sankt Pauli, but my first team is Celtic -- I am forming a CSC here in Santa Cruz so we don't have to drive up to San Francisco (about 80 miles) to watch the Bhoys play.
go Larry ya BHOY ya!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Back