Its not who but where

Weedocbhoy60

This is not a rant about who we signed. I hope Mr Bauer is a great left back and gets a league winners medal.
This is about WHERE we got him. Is this where we shop now ? Players that are surplus to requirements at Stoke( the bottom club in England's second tier). May be we should join sevco and hunt around in Britain's bargain basement, cause it seems that's where we're heading.
I'm embarrassed that this where we are. Bank full of cash, shopping on the cheap. Why are we making a profit ? Who are we making a profit for ?
Maybe this is reality of the situation, maybe this is where we should be shopping. Maybe I just can't see the bigger picture and should just accept that this is HOW we, as a club, exist.
I'm a Celtic supporter. Cradle to grave. But, imo, we are trying to make history on the cheap. I don't like it. To me it stinks. Tell me bhoys and ghirls am I right or am I living in a fantasy world ??

This is not a rant about who we signed. I hope Mr Bauer is a great left back and gets a league winners medal.
This is about WHERE we got him. Is this where we shop now ? Players that are surplus to requirements at Stoke( the bottom club in England's second tier). May be we should join sevco and hunt around in Britain's bargain basement, cause it seems that's where we're heading.
I'm embarrassed that this where we are. Bank full of cash, shopping on the cheap. Why are we making a profit ? Who are we making a profit for ?
Maybe this is reality of the situation, maybe this is where we should be shopping. Maybe I just can't see the bigger picture and should just accept that this is HOW we, as a club, exist.
I'm a Celtic supporter. Cradle to grave. But, imo, we are trying to make history on the cheap. I don't like it. To me it stinks. Tell me bhoys and ghirls am I right or am I living in a fantasy world ??
Weedoc
You may be a little easily embarrassed!
When you sign Wayne Biggins, now that's embarrassing!!
HH

Doc , if you are going to have a rant and you are entitled to , at least get the basic facts correct , he is a RIGHT back , signed a back up I would think

We could have signed Wanyama £12m well worth it, but Brugge are apparently offering him £65k a week, ok we could afford that too, but then we'd have to double or treble most of the first teams wages just to prevent a revolt, suddenly we can't afford that and we'd end up in shit city like our unfortunate and unpopular neighbours. Sadly we are in a league that means by and large we have to deal on the cheap, it sucks.

We could have signed Wanyama £12m well worth it, but Brugge are apparently offering him £65k a week, ok we could afford that too, but then we'd have to double or treble most of the first teams wages just to prevent a revolt, suddenly we can't afford that and we'd end up in shit city like our unfortunate and unpopular neighbours. Sadly we are in a league that means by and large we have to deal on the cheap, it sucks.
it does

Members online

Latest posts

Back