It's Time...

I do believe there's going to be a major disconnect between the Support and the Celtic Board.

Why I say this is because the latest article on CQN by Paul67 who is closely affiliated with Peter Lawwell has just come out and said and I quote... “I don’t see a conspiracy in what happened this week, just a referee who was not up to the job”.

It would appear our Board intend to do and say nothing about the performance of cheatin Beaton based on this bizarre statement from someone in the know.

If this is indeed the case then I say shame on the men who are supposed to uphold and protect the values of the Celtic Football Club.

A house divided...

I hope I am wrong

For those wishing to register their discontent with the club's lack of verbal support for the players / fans etc..
The club has an official Fans Liaison Officer , John Paul Taylor who is supposed to be a conduit for fans' views . He reports directly to the CEO , but is wholly independent ( it says on the Celtic website ) !

Has anyone on here used this avenue/had dealings with Mr Taylor ? Is it worthwhile ?
His contact details are : tele 0141 551 4209 or jptaylor@celticfc.co.uk or @CelticFCSLO

If enough of us bombard them with complaints then ....maybe..

Last edited:
For those wishing to register their discontent with the club's lack of verbal support for the players / fans etc..
The club has an official Fans Liaison Officer , John Paul Taylor who is supposed to be a conduit for fans' views . He reports directly to the CEO , but is wholly independent ( it says on the Celtic website ) !

Has anyone on here used this avenue' had dealings with Mr Taylor ? Is it worthwhile ?
His contact details are : tele 0141 551 4209 or jptaylor@celticfc.co.uk or @CelticFCSLO

Good call...it's a start

For anyone that's interested Joe o Rourke has put a letter of complaint into Ian Maxwell at the SFA about Beaton, not to clever with the cut and paste stuff yet (apologies) but it's on celtic news now, still nothing from our board. Shameful.
Joe O Rourkes letters ffs all this guy does is right letters and kiss peters arse thank fk he doesnt speak for me his letters are cringeworthy at best

Just read the James Forrest blog - naivety at its worst . He says we should remain silent and let the world see them ( Sevco fans ) for what they are ..... really ? He is expecting the SMSM to point out their lack of common decency , their utter vileness in respect of anything connected to Celtic .
The SMSM are complicit and culpable in creating the conditions in which this scum ,and the Tribute Act which they revere , are able to flourish ! FFS !!!

Just read the James Forrest blog - naivety at its worst . He says we should remain silent and let the world see them ( Sevco fans ) for what they are ..... really ? He is expecting the SMSM to point out their lack of common decency , their utter vileness in respect of anything connected to Celtic .
The SMSM are complicit and culpable in creating the conditions in which this scum ,and the Tribute Act which they revere , are able to flourish ! FFS !!!
Him and cqn are puppets for the board no wonder we keep getting fkd with these two at the helm

Has anyone on here used this avenue/had dealings with Mr Taylor ? Is it worthwhile ?

Letters, emails, Twitter, banners, sit-in after a home match?

All of the actions folk have put forward depend on the majority of fans getting involved and I'm not sure that would happen. Maybe everyone has a breaking point and if we don't retain the title this season it might just be the last straw.
I think you are absolutely right. Getting mass participation is the crux of the matter and I am not sure it is going to happen either. Losing the league to precipitate it is closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

I think before any action is taken you need to know what you want to achieve out of it What exactly do we want to see? The club has a brilliant record in recent domestic competition so the Board can point to that in their defence The SFA and SPFL could also point to that recent record and say how was that possible if we were all so anti Celtic. I know it is an unpopular view but as somebody who has been going to watch the Bhoys since 1955 I say forget all the wild talk of boycotts and court action, buy a few decent players now and in the summer, win this league again and let all our enemies suck that up Best revenge of all

I think the recent record Is in spite of the SFA and SPFL but they are really pulling out the stops this season. Also, you are correct in that we need a few decent players.

Members online

Latest posts

Back