January Rumours - Merged

Celtic’s hopes signing Patryk Klimala have suffered a major blow as Genoa have closed in on a deal. Genoa have opened talks on a deal with Klimala’s club Jagiellonia Bialystok and are ready to offer the forward a key role in their side. I don't think Celtic could offer the young striker regular first team football. Klimala stated he will only sign for a club which can give him regular first team football, so it's looking highly unlikely.

Celtic’s hopes signing Patryk Klimala have suffered a major blow as Genoa have closed in on a deal. Genoa have opened talks on a deal with Klimala’s club Jagiellonia Bialystok and are ready to offer the forward a key role in their side. I don't think Celtic could offer the young striker regular first team football. Klimala stated he will only sign for a club which can give him regular first team football, so it's looking highly unlikely.
Stick tae flat earth .....scoop🙈🙈🙈

Doesn't have a place in our squad now. Doesn't have the frame to play across the front 4 as he was quoted as . he is capable at his age group and cant do that now at pro. Definitely can hold down a spot on a flank on his weaker foot at a top pro level... But tell me this wee lad isn't the best defensive hilight video you have seen that wee have contracted and is considered a youth? 19 give him a bite.
He looks like he could play left or right of a back three
He made his Ireland senior debut a couple of months ago at right back and provided an assist for a goal. He played very well. I haven't seen much of him, but I know a lot of man Utd fans here went mental when they sold him.

Doesn't have a place in our squad now. Doesn't have the frame to play across the front 4 as he was quoted as . he is capable at his age group and cant do that now at pro. Definitely can hold down a spot on a flank on his weaker foot at a top pro level... But tell me this wee lad isn't the best defensive hilight video you have seen that wee have contracted and is considered a youth? 19 give him a bite.
He looks like he could play left or right of a back three
I would give him a run at LB. At least he can defend.

The last transfer windae was liked by us aw,,,,,,Aye….as usual it wis late....but we aw agreed that it wis a guid wan.....Oh ffs we half 3 RB's noo joab…...Everything is sorted fur the 10....But it isnae…..They have come back faster wi Gerrard and we need tae buy 'instant success', no 'lets tak a chance' THIS IS OOR 'biggest' WINDAE EVER

The last transfer windae was liked by us aw,,,,,,Aye….as usual it wis late....but we aw agreed that it wis a guid wan.....Oh ffs we half 3 RB's noo joab…...Everything is sorted fur the 10....But it isnae…..They have come back faster wi Gerrard and we need tae buy 'instant success', no 'lets tak a chance' THIS IS OOR 'biggest' WINDAE EVER
Sorry Lennono don’t get yer post are you sayin everything is ok or not my point is buying 19 20 year olds is ok business wise if they progress but fuck we must huv about 50 18-21 yr olds up there noo get some experience in I know it sounds dead easy but think about today for once tomorrow will take care of itself with all the young talent up at Lennoxtown ......according to the coaches🙈

Members online

Latest posts

Back