January Rumours - Merged

I am a bit worried about Sorro's Liverpool comments. I understand that players probably will see Celtic as an excellent place to make a name for themselves in British football before securing a lucrative move to the financially-doped beauty contest down south. We can always hope that some of them fall in love with the greatest football club on earth.

My issue is that the last player I remember making the "stepping stone" comment on signing was Mo Bangura!

I am a bit worried about Sorro's Liverpool comments. I understand that players probably will see Celtic as an excellent place to make a name for themselves in British football before securing a lucrative move to the financially-doped beauty contest down south. We can always hope that some of them fall in love with the greatest football club on earth.

My issue is that the last player I remember making the "stepping stone" comment on signing was Mo Bangura!

There isn't a talented foreign player on earth who wakes up dreaming of playing in Scotland. Even our best players also want to go to better league's. I would too and should have if I hadn't slipped through the net, a tragedy for our game. :)

I have no problem with his comments at all and I will tell you why. To get that move means he has to be brilliant for us for a couple of seasons and when he leaves, he does so by putting millions into our account that Lawell can count and hide.

Just what I said would happen. Bring the young loans back and that’ll save us money. Instead of buying. I said I hope I was wrong but it doesn’t look like it.
You and every Celtic fan currently with a pulse. We all know our board are cheapskate, ambitionless bastards.

They have allowed a deed club to catch up who rely on loans. Missed out on 3 champions leagues by buying cheap duds and even after being humped at our own ground have responded with a 5m outlay in two 21 year olds.

They are a fucking disgrace if they look at their shoes. If they fuck up ten in a row there will be thousands outside CP with burning torches and a portable firing squad wall.

They better fucking realise that.if we go down after gave it our best shot with fresh blood, that happens, but to think two lads who have it all to prove us enough, they should be hounded out now.

Boli and Taylor are nowhere near good enough, the fact Hayes gets a game at nearly 40 proves that, watching them both backs that up. So, instead of stockpiling cash the board of ambitionless bastards need to get the fingers normally reserved for sticking in the pie, to spend real money on real players. Taylor and Boli have been an utter fucking waste of money. Combine both fees and wages and we could have a player.

We also desperately need a good CB. Ajer has lost form, Jozo has looked all over the place and is five minutes away from another long term injury. The defence yesterday was a complete and utter fucking shambles.

We take Eddy out and we look rudderless. He's going in the summer and we have a young guy who won't go anywhere near to replacing him.

But, we have money in the bank. What the fuck is that for? It's not to actually improve the team. Boli, Taylor, cheap gone wrong. Pat a Punt. Soro looks the real deal, but so far we haven't addressed the main problem. The defence on the left is non existent. With Hamed and Frimpong out the right is just as bad.

Act now Celtic or 9 is under pressure. If you can't see what needs to be done, you're the only Celtic supporters who can't. Either open your eyes and the tin or get to fuck.
But Lenny says He is more than happy with the 2 Signings he has made. ?????😢😢

Just read a tweet from Lenny saying basically that if we don't do anything else he will be happy this window.

You and Lawell maybe mate, the rest of us will be spitting fuckng nails.

I'm happy with the squad we have to carry us over the line...just as long as everyone is fit....no point in chucking money at it.....a 500,000 player is not really better than a 1million....a 4 million is not really any better than an 8 million player and so on..they are just figures thought up by agents and chairmen ...the real difference makers are players way without our reach.......we are best working with what we have

Just what I said would happen. Bring the young loans back and that’ll save us money. Instead of buying. I said I hope I was wrong but it doesn’t look like it.
I actually thought, they can't do fuck all this time. I hope they still are looking for at least two seasoned good players. Everyday that passes, I have to admit I am feeling that the old shitebag, cheapskate hope tactics are repeating themselves. I won't give up hope a pair of balls turn up in the boardroom, as the old saying goes, there's a first time for everything.

I have no problem with his comments at all and I will tell you why. To get that move means he has to be brilliant for us for a couple of seasons and when he leaves, he does so by putting millions into our account that Lawell can count and hide.

If the Bhoy comes in and gives us two or three years of his best, skelps the huns and then moves on for mega-millions then he'll go with my best wishes.

My point was about talking with your feet, not being like Bangura and giving it the big talk before a ball is kicked. He was gash. Wee Sorro better not be.

If the Bhoy comes in and gives us two or three years of his best, skelps the huns and then moves on for mega-millions then he'll go with my best wishes.

My point was about talking with your feet, not being like Bangura and giving it the big talk before a ball is kicked. He was gash. Wee Sorro better not be.
Bangurra looked shite from the off in his clips and went downhill from there.

If Soro isn't an excellent player I will give up contact with every social media platform and walk the earth. If he ever gets a game ahead of Lenny's pals that is.

"To come to Celtic gives me a good feeling because it's another step in my career. I have to work to get to the top. I'm talking about the Spanish league, the English league or maybe the Italian league. If I can do my best here with Celtic then I will see what the future holds. If possible, I could make the next step in one year - if everything goes well and the club is willing, why not?"
Bangura

“After Celtic I would like to play in the Premier League and Liverpool, that’s why the Scottish League will be very good for me.
Soro

will be interesting. Fully agree with TV though, his clips look really encouraging Bangura's did not. Even Bangura's agent was an eejit.
"Bangura is a very talented, skilful player and I think he will be the next Henry Larsson at Celtic,"
Maybe he actually did mean 'Henry' Larsson. Some amatuer fron the Swedish Boon docks
Had disaster written all over it. Only defender Bangura played well against was Efe Ambrose when he played against Celtic.

Have a good feeling Soro will be something special. If he gets a move to Liverpool-fine with me. He'll have given us at least two years of brilliant football to earn that move

Shankland scores again.......we missed out there imo
St-Mirren-v-Edinburgh-City-Betfred-Cup.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Back