January Transfer Window Thread

M
My wee girls have an elf toy. He sits on the shelf. He is magic. When the girls go to bed he does stuff to the house. Then when they get up its exciting for them. we basically make a mess and the girls think its him. Last night we put our reindeer decorations in the middle of the front room and put multeasers all over the floor (reindeer poo) elf was sitting on top of the reindeer with a note saying he dares them to eat it!!! Very funny. Tonight I've got to build a death slide in my front room for him to play on 🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant. You are enjoying it more than the weans. Christmas is great when your kids are pups. Yer a good da mate. Enjoy it while it lasts, soon they will be digging you up about your dodgy clobber. 😁

The SPFL is a different ball game
You don't get a lot of time on the ball, until you're 'clugged' by some guy who's 'just a bit late'
They'll try to bully the young Bhoys, but I think they can handle it
We moved the ball forrward, faster, and that's the way we should be doing it
I don't remember much of the East/West passing in today's game
These Bhoys are ready for the challenge, we just have to allow them to show it
Fingers crossed Turnbull and Soro start on Sunday
HH
Turnbull is used to it. He got plenty of game time at Muderwell. Soro looks a tough cookie I don’t know I would feck with him.

John Kennedy getting it tight on the Huddleboard for looking dour at full time in his exchange with Lenny, I'm going to play devils advocate, I bet Kennedy has been pleading with Lenny for weeks or months to give Soro & Turnbull a run of games with Lenny refusing to do so every time, only for him to be vindicated at full time, Kennedy & Soro had a warm embrace at full time which told me Kennedy has been wanting him to play ahead of Brown.

View attachment 12374
Hard to know whats going on behind the scenes, but that Cunt Kennedy never looks happy.
Granted its not a match made in heaven but they should try to do it for the supporters and the club.
But shoulda started pulling together months ago.

It can be done, Stevie........what we seen fae Hendo and Turnbull is that they've got the legs to get up and doon the pitch. Turnbull was puffing a wee bit, but that's hardly surprising given how little he's played.

CalMac, wee link roll there (no square, slice or lorne) just keeping things ticking over then the occasional worldie defence splitting pass or a nice top-spin over the shoulder dink for our WINGERS to run on to.

Pat Bonner made a great comment on the radio last night when it was pointed out Polish Paddy Soro and Turnbull looked knackered.

Lenny can't complain players are unfit if you leave them sitting in the stands every week.
They need competitive game time to get match fit.

Pat Bonner made a great comment on the radio last night when it was pointed out Polish Paddy Soro and Turnbull looked knackered.

Lenny can't complain players are unfit if you leave them sitting in the stands every week.
They need competitive game time to get match fit.
They should still be in training and playing games as well as working on their fitness levels at Lennoxtown all week. They're meant to be athletes so they should be getting worked even if they aren't getting first team games.

They should still be in training and playing games as well as working on their fitness levels at Lennoxtown all week. They're meant to be athletes so they should be getting worked even if they aren't getting first team games.
Exactly Shammy we trained 3nights a week
It’s only Rugby but we were fit as butcher knives so how in Gods name can Pro football players be unfit with the modern day so called peak fitness regimes they’ve got more electronic tags than a day offender Fi The BarL. Beats the he’ll oot o me

HH 🍀

Aye ye go from being a hero to an embarrassment 😂
I've got three sons, but my mates with daughters get slaughtered.a few years ago I was st my mates and we were heading out for a drink in the toon. As we were about to leave his teenage daughter had a word

"Dad, tell me you aren't going out looking like that?

" Whits wrang wi me?
You look like Theverdicts your carer

Fuck sake...as he stormed into the room to get changed
.she inspected him again. Before saying ok good to go. 😁

Brutal, but she was right, he looked like something left at a flitting .

Last edited:
Turnbull, Soro & Klimala might have been having to take big breaths whenever tgere was a break in play nearer the end, but as soon as the action restarted they were back at it again 100% busting their guts for the cause.

There is a difference between fitness and match fitness when nerves/adrenaline, mental toughness plus having to give it that extra physical edge to win the battles and game, which does take game time so they are even more deserving of plaudits that come their way for their non-stop high tempo successful performances.

Members online

Latest posts

Back