January Transfer Window Thread

Did you hear that from a hun at a snack bar mate? If not I'm no taking it seriously! 😹
Even better - Kris Boyd phoned me direct to exclusively reveal this breaking news. At least I think that is what he spluttered - his mouth was full of three bags of Monster Munch at the time! It was all very incoherent gibberish so it must have been Boydy - the man who knows everything happening within Celtic Football Club.

Heard at a bus stoap next to McDonald’s over Fi a KFC outside Costas that we’re signing Christiano macbig tasty 👅

HH 😂

Would sign the Centre half at Murderwell and thur R/back both Solid no nonsense defenders. But know we can do better
Mackenzie the American and the Italian center half whose name has gone fuckknd
Medentia don’t know if um him or you
Actually where um ur oh and a winger Paddy fucking Robert’s bring him hame
It makes sense

HH 🍀

I’m sure when the tv cameras were outside Lennoxtown recently, after another terrible performance, the sky sports reporter said the players went into training about 9-30am and they were out again before 12. Not long, especially after the performance the day before. Possibly the Ross County game.

I’m sure when the tv cameras were outside Lennoxtown recently, after another terrible performance, the sky sports reporter said the players went into training about 9-30am and they were out again before 12. Not long, especially after the performance the day before. Possibly the Ross County game.
Don’t think they would train much the day after a game. Probably made them watch the game video. That would have been a lot harder than running round the field.

So what to do on Sunday, under normal circumstances I think Neil would go with most of the team from last night Keeper included.

HOWEVER.

The following week we have a Cup Final against the Diet huns fae Edinburgh,so if Neil goes with the newbies that would mean its 2 weeks since the likes of Ryan Scott Ollie Eddie etc have kicked a baw.

If he leaves them out and we lose, well I dont have to spell it out for you do I. If he picks them all and we lose ditto.

So the sensible ( shut it you) thing to do would be mix and match them, but who plays and why? Maybe just maybe we will find out who is going and who is staying when the cup final team is selected.

SO here is my take on it from the midfielders available.

Turnbull... Staying class act should play.

Soro.... See above, but probably wont play.

Euan (Not Liam as the NI pundit on BT called him) Staying, great engine on him, should play but I have my doubts.

Calmac..Playing, nuff said. Staying.🙏.

Ryan.. Suspended for last night, might want away might not, imho has the best engine in the midfield but is usually a square peg etc..Will play.

Ollie...., not staying, not good enough unless he wants to be, shouldn't be any closer to the team than a covid infested disguarded face mask.

Big Tom....Staying atm, doubtful if he will make the starting 11.

Eli,,,Staying and playing.

Broonie our Skip, staying perhaps retiring, my heart says playing, my head says not...realistically he is stronger and better than anything the diets have, but seems to be carrying the weight of the 10 on his shoulders.

Decisions Decisions Decisions.

Neil your legacy as a Celtic manager depends on you getting it right.

Good luck mate we are all behind you ( except you know ).

H.H

So what to do on Sunday, under normal circumstances I think Neil would go with most of the team from last night Keeper included.

HOWEVER.

The following week we have a Cup Final against the Diet huns fae Edinburgh,so if Neil goes with the newbies that would mean its 2 weeks since the likes of Ryan Scott Ollie Eddie etc have kicked a baw.

If he leaves them out and we lose, well I dont have to spell it out for you do I. If he picks them all and we lose ditto.

So the sensible ( shut it you) thing to do would be mix and match them, but who plays and why? Maybe just maybe we will find out who is going and who is staying when the cup final team is selected.

SO here is my take on it from the midfielders available.

Turnbull... Staying class act should play.

Soro.... See above, but probably wont play.

Euan (Not Liam as the NI pundit on BT called him) Staying, great engine on him, should play but I have my doubts.

Calmac..Playing, nuff said. Staying.🙏.

Ryan.. Suspended for last night, might want away might not, imho has the best engine in the midfield but is usually a square peg etc..Will play.

Ollie...., not staying, not good enough unless he wants to be, shouldn't be any closer to the team than a covid infested disguarded face mask.

Big Tom....Staying atm, doubtful if he will make the starting 11.

Eli,,,Staying and playing.

Broonie our Skip, staying perhaps retiring, my heart says playing, my head says not...realistically he is stronger and better than anything the diets have, but seems to be carrying the weight of the 10 on his shoulders.

Decisions Decisions Decisions.

Neil your legacy as a Celtic manager depends on you getting it right.

Good luck mate we are all behind you ( except you know ).

H.H
Yep...but some have knives and they’ll be oot again if there’s a bad result.

Did anyone see the comedy gold moment when the camera's focused on our bench and all 3 of them were watching something GS was showing them on a laptop? I wasn't sure if it was Breaking Bad or he'd just got to a new level of Angry Birds. :LOL:
Aye and Stubbs joked 'dont know what they're looking at bit theres a game on' fs so finally we find out WGS jnr can work a lap top and say look if we do this let's hope they don.....barsteward 2each DOH!!

Pat Bonner made a great comment on the radio last night when it was pointed out Polish Paddy Soro and Turnbull looked knackered.

Lenny can't complain players are unfit if you leave them sitting in the stands every week.
They need competitive game time to get match fit.
While its nice to see improvement I cant agree polish paddy has improved wiote " hes not a centre fwd that comes to the ball" that's probably why hes not as involved as eg Gtiffiths

First priority shouldn't be a right back, it should be a winger, second priority should be another bloody winger, No guarantee that Mikey and Jamsie will remain fit.

Then a goalkeeper with his gloves on the correct hands would be good.

If Shane returns to Brighton which he will do if Neil is still in situ then a wee trip to Motherwell for a replacement should be on the cards.

Also I would like a ball playing box to box midfielder that can put a pass on a sixpence but I know I've a better chance of getting a PS5 than that.

Then when you're done with all that Peter go and get another bloody winger please.
Fully understand about winger but why not Dembele

Members online

Latest posts

Back