January Transfer Window Thread

Sometimes and we've seen it before young Celtic keepers surprising us marshal in the nou camp comes to mind playing for partick isnt the same as playing for Celtic in the Europa league but soon see HH
He may well be ok but from what I saw of him, a few Thistle games, and what my Thistle supporting mates said, he's not that good. Still young so I suppose he needs to go and make his mistakes in the lower leagues.
From what I've seen Doohan is the better of our 2 young keepers. Doohan was good at Ayr.

we'll find out where turnbull plays when game starts, he doesn't give them his ahem tatics board, if he as one
plenty have called for this and that, well here it is ................
back to 3-5-2 :)
I'd guess Soro & CalMac will be the CMs with Turnbull just in front behind the strikers, Turnbull played over 95% of his matches for Motherwell at CM, not CAM according to Transfermarkt.

I'd guess Soro & CalMac will be the CMs with Turnbull just in front behind the strikers, Turnbull played over 95% of his matches for Motherwell at CM, not CAM according to Transfermarkt.

Probably more of a 3-4-2-1 with Turnbull and Elyounoussi the 2

He's good at taking players on, beating them & winning FKs etc, he can cause havoc with his runs, agree he's got a lot to learn defensively & with his end product.
Absolutely. Lost count of the number of times I’ve seen him racing back like a madman to try and cover the gap he’s left by being 30-40 yds upfield when the other side is in possession.

Well it widnae be Celtic if we weren't playing our players oot of position wid it! :LOL:(y)

Can see this team set a new record for the worst defensive record ever. When you canny be sacked you suddenly pick a team that no one on here would ever have picked
hope ti Donald Duck I’m wrong
But at least Soro and Turnbull are on the pitch so we’ll see what happens and good to see Duffy back hope he’s oaf the Stella
4-0 Celtic
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Can see this team set a new record for the worst defensive record ever. When you canny be sacked you suddenly pick a team that no one on here would ever have picked
hope ti Donald Duck I’m wrong
But at least Soro and Turnbull are on the pitch so we’ll see what happens and good to see Duffy back hope he’s oaf the Stella
4-0 Celtic
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Nae point stressing about it brother, meaningless game and if we'd went with our strongest 11 we'd probably still just end up setting that new record anyway. (y)

checking the EBT match commentary and that wee mutant McCann's latest ejaculation
'i believe this team can emulate Celtic's invincible season in the league'
:ROFLMAO::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
its upto us to end their wee run ,smash them 3 times and win our games in hand and watch the biggest hun meltdown youve ever seen!😂Ive got a funny feeling we're not out this title race yet!Anybody else agree?😆

We have to sell or we wont spend anything like the money we need to.
The amount of players that fall into the central bracket in this squad is mind boggling. Most of the squad on match days if you count Christie on the wing and Bitton in defense.

We should of sold the itchy feet players in the summer because now its just too big a turnaround of personnel.

If Lennon goes then 100% the backroom staff go as well.

A right and a left footed cb
A winger for each side
A keeper
And a Brown replacement.

Its mental. No chance we will bring in that list of players. It is however the position we find ourselves.

Forrest, Soro, Turnbull, MJ contributing, returning from injury and staying fit would take the heat off.
Are they going to make any difference this year? Will they have enough games to make a difference.
No to both

Its the money we have punted out over the last few windows that has fucked us.

None of them are first pick apart from Lax and Ely if they are in form.
Make no mistake. We have spent plenty.

I share the opinion of a few on here that Lenny doesn't get the say on transfers.

So lower bids wont be accepted for guys like Ntcham even if it means we could use the cash elsewhere.

This window will upset me. Just got a hunch

Back