Joe Hart

Even if there are aspects to his game that he has fluffed in the past, he's still far better than Bain and Barkas and with some confidence and steady coaching he will bring a maturity to the team. He's been and done it all and his experiences can only benefit the young side we have.

I've always liked him and was delighted when he arrived as we've rarely bought a goalkeeper of such standing before, although some attained that level after a spell at Paradise.
I think it must have been on the transfer thread where I said that I hoped that Hart would come to us and feel the passion and get his mojo back again. It looks like he has done that and a lot more! Of course it was a gamble, but he is thriving with us. SO FAR he has been excellent and I hope he will get even better.

if its true we are looking to sign Joe Hart then whoever recommended him needs sacking Joe Hart is 10 years past his best, so a word of advice to Celtic save your money whatever he wants for a signing on fee and wages keep it to put into a decent package and get Foster back.
There has to be younger and better out there
I think harts getting a raw deal here
Forster Canni get a game with Southampton but we’d love him
Hart can’t get a game with spurs and we’re writing him off as a dud
Barkas is a dud
Hart ain’t a dud
His best years are past him
The only reason we can entertain him
Very simple.
Would Hart be an upgrade on Barkas & Bain? Yes. Absolutely.

So if he’s up for it, get him in.
I think we can now agree JH has been a good signing.

Back