John James / What’s Really Going On At Celtic

Suspicious? Of what? You doubt i’m a real Celtic supporter? Based on what?
You think i’m a hun in disguise pointing members/fellow Celtic supporters to read his blog, which, if you had done any research, is 95% sinking the boot into the huns. That all sounds a bit crazy to me. Have a look on my Twitter feed and you’ll realize your response and attitude toward me is foolish with a hint of unfounded paranoia.

For the record, I haven’t ‘advertised’ anything. I responded to a post, and in that response i recommended to any Celtic fan on here to read his work. That’s all. I know nothing about him being a Hun. In fact i know nothing about him other than his blog and his persistence in highlighting the corruption surrounding that mob, their bent chairman, and their collusion with the SFA.
I don’t believe there’s anywhere for the conversation to go. Have a good night. HH

John James is either a bitter fantasist or an agent provocateur. His blog was (i stopped reading some time ago) full of right wing masoganistic bile, and for that reason I have no respect for his writing, no matter how good his sources may be.
I did listen to the By The Min Celtic podcast, as I often do, and I think it’s great entertainment. Lawrence, Remy and, when he’s a guest Harry, are genuine Celtic fans, and ultimately have the sort of conversation you’d have in the pub with friends. They do indulge in gossip though, so always take what the say with a pinch of salt and you won’t go far wrong.

Suspicious? Of what? You doubt i’m a real Celtic supporter? Based on what?
You think i’m a hun in disguise pointing members/fellow Celtic supporters to read his blog, which, if you had done any research, is 95% sinking the boot into the huns. That all sounds a bit crazy to me. Have a look on my Twitter feed and you’ll realize your response and attitude toward me is foolish with a hint of unfounded paranoia.

For the record, I haven’t ‘advertised’ anything. I responded to a post, and in that response i recommended to any Celtic fan on here to read his work. That’s all. I know nothing about him being a Hun. In fact i know nothing about him other than his blog and his persistence in highlighting the corruption surrounding that mob, their bent chairman, and their collusion with the SFA.
I don’t believe there’s anywhere for the conversation to go. Have a good night. HH
I think you are the one with the paranoia. Show me where I said you were a Hun. If you want me to spell it out for ye, i find anyone suspicious who is peddling shite like JJ site. Why would you be advising people to donate to some tube on the internet who nobody seems to know who he is. Well maybe you know him???

He makes his excuse for it in a fake conversation he has with two friends and admitts he was too quick to go with the story. But he claimed it was his source and now we know its sh*te.clb.jpg

Oh for fuck sake! You said this to me “I'm also very suspicious as to why you are on a Celtic forum advertising for the aforementioned individual.”

I questioned why would you be suspicious. I raised possible reasons for your ‘suspicion’ because you didn’t say why you were suspicious of my post. Now you’re asking me if i know him (again).
I’ve already answered all of your weird questions. He is one of maybe 4 football bloggers i follow.
You surely have something better to do than keep this futile word roundabout going.

Oh for fuck sake! You said this to me “I'm also very suspicious as to why you are on a Celtic forum advertising for the aforementioned individual.”

I questioned why would you be suspicious. I raised possible reasons for your ‘suspicion’ because you didn’t say why you were suspicious of my post. Now you’re asking me if i know him (again).
I’ve already answered all of your weird questions. He is one of maybe 4 football bloggers i follow.
You surely have something better to do than keep this futile word roundabout going.
It's a fuckin forum, I come on here for a bit of news and craic, because the majority of the blogs are pure shite. if you say you have no connection with jj site then fine. I just found it strange that anyone would be advising people to donate money to a charlatan. That's all!

Sealegslez, I read John James site at first and like you thought he was pretty good. And to be fair he comes through with a decent article occasionally. However his constant begging bowl , condescending attitude to contributors, his laughable sycophantic, made up posters e.g. the mensch and the outrageous assertions that he has to live in exile because loyalist hitmen are scouring the globe to assassinate him because his forensic examinations of sevco are too excoriating, .are frankly insulting to anyone's intelligence.
When he started he was receiving 50/70 comments per article. Now he has pissed off so many contributors that he is lucky to get into double figures. He has the the cheek to call his site the Sitonfence Speakeasy but it's only easy if you cough up a financial contribution to his lifelong ambition to separate his belly from his backbone. Says it all really.
He has been exposed as an unrepentant plagiarist, who loves to accuse others of the the same thing. Nothing he opines cannot be found elsewhere on the internet or is a regurgitated previously boring article about the iniquitous Dave King.
As a last aside, he also has a fetish with tedious sexual innuendo and a weird obsession with Delmonica's and the Polo Lounge. And a Tory dick to boot.
I agree with you on pretty much all of that entire first half of that paragraph. i’ve been reading him for over a year and The Mensh thing bores me, i skip it. I don’t get the Polo Lounge routine either and had no idea he was a Tory, which is never a good thing. You’re obviously more knowledgeable than me on him and his history, and i’ve no reason to doubt you. I just like the fact he stirs the shit about corruption in Scottish football and in particular the cheating by rangers. That needs to be talked about. All the other big players in the Celtic blogging sphere do the same. And I commend them all for doing so.

It's a fuckin forum, I come on here for a bit of news and craic, because the majority of the blogs are pure shite. if you say you have no connection with jj site then fine. I just found it strange that anyone would be advising people to donate money to a charlatan. That's all!
Very good. Sweet dreams.

don't do facebook and any one begging for donations can phuq off, get over to celtic blog,and hat tip to deadner the celtic blogs on celtic news now NOT PHUQIN FACEBOOK the celtic blog has been infested by hun trolls,stealing the i.d's of celtic and posting filth in their names, apparently there's a technical issue which prevents moderation,the green machine suggests its a pound shilling and pence thing, however i'm not that cynical,hat tip biffy clyro!!!!! but the blogs on celtic news now NOT PHUQIN FACEBOOK!!! needs sorted HH c'mon the the livi!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I had to read your post a few times.... Are you serious or taking the piss? Subscribe and donate to that shite!!! To quote Billy the kid in young guns "I'd rather drink turpentine and piss on a bush fire". Obviously this halfwit has been hoodwinked by a Hun. This story is not worth the airtime it's been given!

These self professed inside knowledge dudes talk utter shite all the time. For the last six years we have been fed utter bollocks about their imminent demise and now that soiled toilet roll of an article fanning the flames of turmoil.

Support financially? Get to fuck.

I am sick of these guys thinking they are on the inside groove. Take a fucking day aff. Write your hallucinations by all means but asking for cash?

However on that note, if these prophets of never occurring doom, can be supported financially, please feel free to set up a FundMe page for the Theverdict. I guarantee never to mention their imminent demise but do promise to provide my views on all things at a very competitive price.

Absolutely Shite!!! Honestly, you would need to be a moron to believe any of it!! Why would Dembele want to go to China when half of Europe has been scouting him??

Members online

Latest posts

Back