John Kennedy- A celtic man??

This whole idea of anyone ''being a Celtic man '' is part of our problem and certainly contributed to this miserable season turning out to be utter SH*TE !

What difference does it make if someone is viewed as ''a Celtic man '' ?

We have employed many 'Celtic men ' who have let us down , while we have prospered with many , many who have NOT been 'Celtic men ' .

And it is not just the supporters who are prone to this ''Celtic man '' affliction - the Board have certainly been culpable at times and this has been particularly damaging at times .

Let's employ people who are good at what they do regardless of their background .

HH
If its just a celtic man we want then there's thousands to pick from only thing is not one of us can manage for shit 😜

Kennedy is more Celtic than many of the posters here. He gives his everything to Celtic. He is the incumbent manager and if he is not appointed then the Board has to appoint someone better. That's a fact. He is on a job trial and is as successful as Lennon was. If we thrash Sevco next week his chance of retaining the post go up.
Jaysus you talk some shite. How can you be "more celtic" than the next person? What qualifies anyone to be more Celtic than anyone else? John Kennedy has been at Celtic a fair while I'll give him that, but it's his fuckin job. He's gettin well paid for it. When's the last time he had to pay for a Celtic top or a ticket to a match or a flight and accommodation to go and watch Celtic?
There's "posters on here" following Celtic over 50 years and maybe some who have only started following Celtic in the last couple of years. Does that make the older ones more Celtic?
Maybe i'm wrong and you have invented some sort of ingenious instrument to measure a person's "celticness"??

Jaysus you talk some shite. How can you be "more celtic" than the next person? What qualifies anyone to be more Celtic than anyone else? John Kennedy has been at Celtic a fair while I'll give him that, but it's his fuckin job. He's gettin well paid for it. When's the last time he had to pay for a Celtic top or a ticket to a match or a flight and accommodation to go and watch Celtic?
There's "posters on here" following Celtic over 50 years and maybe some who have only started following Celtic in the last couple of years. Does that make the older ones more Celtic?
Maybe i'm wrong and you have invented some sort of ingenious instrument to measure a person's "celticness"??
Exactly he gets paid to be a celtic man where as we all pay to be part of it huge difference ffs

I will never understand dropping soro just wen he was coming onto a game and settling into team the tried n trusted let us all doon this season so why does Kennedy keep playing same shite players?? Because he's a fuckin coward is this really the type of gaffer people want who's too bloody scared to try new things?
Never watched the match the other night and thank fuck I didn't have to make that decision when I seen the starting line up.
No doubt JK bottled it with his team selections and sticking by so many imposters who do not give a fuck.
Pity young Turnbull looking left, right and forward at so called team mates who just couldn't give too hoots about the club no longer.
Even the younger players must be looking at this shitshow and thinking what's the point, if i still can't get an opportunity when the imposter is still shown favouritism.
If they are still not good enough to earn the Jersey is that another failing of JK to add to the list with been the main coach for so long?
How long are we going to sit in this "Good Celtic Man" tag bollox? This is a term used for the past and not for the current. By continuing to keep using it allows for cop outs and given a free ride on past success. Sure if that's the case let's move forward with the likes of JK, griff, Rogic and Bitton.
Only interested in looking forward and with believing there is such a toxic environment within the whole set up then JK has to go as would be very involved in creating such an environment.
Along with him the other "Good Celtic Men" need to be fucked off as well as for me it's only a tag on a season by season basis, so how many currently deserve the "Good celtic man" tag and still be allowed to carry that forward? Very few at present imo

He’ll always be a Celtic man.
As long as he’s not the Celtic MANager.
But it’s time that somebody was actually named as the next Celtic manager.
Lawwell has got McKay working his ways already.
Beyond a joke.

This whole idea of anyone ''being a Celtic man '' is part of our problem and certainly contributed to this miserable season turning out to be utter SH*TE !

What difference does it make if someone is viewed as ''a Celtic man '' ?

We have employed many 'Celtic men ' who have let us down , while we have prospered with many , many who have NOT been 'Celtic men ' .

And it is not just the supporters who are prone to this ''Celtic man '' affliction - the Board have certainly been culpable at times and this has been particularly damaging at times .

Let's employ people who are good at what they do regardless of their background .

HH
Completely agree Millsy, but I have to say it's nice when we get someone who is both a Celtic man AND knows his stuff. I can but dream.

What is a Celtic man nowadays Frank?
I would describe myself as a Celtic man John. I would probably describe all the members of The Noise as Celtic men and women. We all love the club, we all love the sight of our beloved Hoops. We mostly love to be in the company of other like-minded folk who enjoy sharing our common bond. People from all walks of life, different financial status, different religions, different cultures. All with one very special thing in common. Quite simply feeling that we're part of something incredible creates that bond and makes us all Celtic men and women. That doesn't mean any one of us is good enough to manage The Hoops. Although that would be nice.

I would describe myself as a Celtic man John. I would probably describe all the members of The Noise as Celtic men and women. We all love the club, we all love the sight of our beloved Hoops. We mostly love to be in the company of other like-minded folk who enjoy sharing our common bond. People from all walks of life, different financial status, different religions, different cultures. All with one very special thing in common. Quite simply feeling that we're part of something incredible creates that bond and makes us all Celtic men and women. That doesn't mean any one of us is good enough to manage The Hoops. Although that would be nice.
That's what I would describe as being part of the celtic family that remains loyal through and through no matter how hard it is at times.
This "Celtic man" tag are the ones who have the influence upon the family for me and yet so many haven't and deserved such a tag to be given to them or no longer deserve the tag going forward, let them keep them in the past as that's where they belong

Cunts a fud in my honest opinion 😂😂😂😂

Back