Jokes

The teacher asked her class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.' The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate, not fascinating'.

Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated.'

The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate'

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated
because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate', so she called on him.

Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight.' The teacher sat down.

Be thankful that the only type of joke he comes out with???? Lol, hh

He’s a funny character. The last time we went out and his brother babysat he asked if anything was off limits so i said no dancin girls.

He said so that just leaves cocaine n whiskey ???. I try to be stern in these instances but he is just too funny

Last edited by a moderator:
The teacher asked her class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.' The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate, not fascinating'.

Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated.'

The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate'

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated
because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate', so she called on him.

Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight.' The teacher sat down.

Is this still your favourite ???

I went to see the doctor in Glasgow a while back and when I went in he says,,what's the soapy bubble son . I said what ,he says ,the soapy bubble, you know,,the trouble. I'm thinking, fk me we've got a stoatir here. So I said my legs are bothering me doc ,terrible pain etc etc.so he says ok,take aff yir winners and losers,jump up on the Betty grable and gies a butcher's hook at yir ham an eggs. I'm thinking wtfs gin oan here and say whit doc .so he says,take aff yir winners and losers, yir troosers jump up on the Betty grable,the table and gies a butcher's hook, a look ,at your ham n eggs, yir legs.i say ok strides down up on the table and he starts feeling and massaging my legs . Eventually he says ,,,have yi got any varicose veins. So I say ,,,,,,,aye ,two boays and a lassie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:HH

I went to see the doctor in Glasgow a while back and when I went in he says,,what's the soapy bubble son . I said what ,he says ,the soapy bubble, you know,,the trouble. I'm thinking, fk me we've got a stoatir here. So I said my legs are bothering me doc ,terrible pain etc etc.so he says ok,take aff yir winners and losers,jump up on the Betty grable and gies a butcher's hook at yir ham an eggs. I'm thinking wtfs gin oan here and say whit doc .so he says,take aff yir winners and losers, yir troosers jump up on the Betty grable,the table and gies a butcher's hook, a look ,at your ham n eggs, yir legs.i say ok strides down up on the table and he starts feeling and massaging my legs . Eventually he says ,,,have yi got any varicose veins. So I say ,,,,,,,aye ,two boays and a lassie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:HH

Pure pishin masel haha ????

Members online

Back