KARAMOKO DEMBELE IN CUP FINAL SQUAD?

After watching this kid light up the 2nd half at CP yesteday I think a place in the squad at least on Saturday would be a realistic shout

The wee fella has skill trickery energy vision and by the looks of it no fear

If you're good enough you're old enough in my books

He could be the spark that the team has been crying out for during our lacklustre draws and late goal narrow wins since January
If Burke is crocked as seems the case he gets my vote Even If Burke is fit he STILL gets my vote

Get yer baws oot Lenny Give the kid a chance

HH?

He should absolutely be in the squad. Let’s face it, I should be in before Burke, so the wee yin should stroll it as he is marginally better than me. Although I’d be better at corners. He changed the game on Sunday and should be in on merit. Over to you Lenny.

He should absolutely be in the squad. Let’s face it, I should be in before Burke, so the wee yin should stroll it as he is marginally better than me. Although I’d be better at corners. He changed the game on Sunday and should be in on merit. Over to you Lenny.
I remember a young George Connelly scoring in Cup final v sevco 4 0. Now in those days they were huge games, not to say v Hearts isn't huge, but for young Dembele it would be the biggest game of his career so far. Better to have him on bench and give after the game is in no doubt valuable game time. If it was against sevco I'd be more concerned about putting him on bench. They would in all probability kick lumps out of him. Going back to young Connelly he had first team games under his belt, young Dembele (Jairzinho) has had only this Past Saturdays 45 minutes. NFL will do whats right to put us in a winning position. In NFL I trust.

AllyBhoy...

Agree with that, also seen George's goal that day, a few yrs later a young Maradona also graced Hamdump, both about the same age as young Kady, the wee mhan has been playing against older players most of his Celtic career and if last week is anything to go by, he will also take it in his stride.

I hope he makes the squad I really do, he excites the fans more than Burke and Sinky combined.

H.H

AllyBhoy...

Agree with that, also seen George's goal that day, a few yrs later a young Maradona also graced Hamdump, both about the same age as young Kady, the wee mhan has been playing against older players most of his Celtic career and if last week is anything to go by, he will also take it in his stride.

I hope he makes the squad I really do, he excites the fans more than Burke and Sinky combined.

H.H
Imo he's worth a place on the bench before Sinclair. Sinclair hasn't produced anything of note this season, wee Jairzinho provide more in 45 min's last Saturday than Sinclair did whole game. Can't wait for Saturday now, treble treble on the way and I'm looking forward to seeing the Green Brigades tifo display in memory of Cesar and Stevie Chalmers. How ironic is it 25 may the date of our greatest triumph ang now the same date only different eras another chance to make history. There is no doubt that our club is the most special in the world. There's not a team like the Glasgow Celtic, all sing along with AllyBhoy now. ??????? God bless all our family. HH ??☘️☘️????

I haven't seen a player come on and light up CP like that for a long time. The moment when one of those hammer throwers tried to fell him and he just got back up and kept running was amazing by itself. Would've been wild if he scored. He's smaller than some of the ball boys, but what a player. His confidence is astounding for someone that age. Imagine being that age and having 60,000 people chanting your name? He should absolutely be in the cup final squad. Oliver Burke, who had about one touch in 45 minutes and was absolutely abysmal, is apparently struggling with injury, so Karamoko should get his squad place.
Not since McGeady ?

His 1st touch of the game on Sunday, he put a killer ball at the feet of Bitton who was on the edge of the pen area ,he looked astonished he got it and didnt have the skills to turn an shoot, I was sold there and then, what a player we've got on our hands, he's ready, it dont matter if he gets roughed up a bit, it will only make him better in the end, like Messi.

After watching this kid light up the 2nd half at CP yesteday I think a place in the squad at least on Saturday would be a realistic shout

The wee fella has skill trickery energy vision and by the looks of it no fear

If you're good enough you're old enough in my books

He could be the spark that the team has been crying out for during our lacklustre draws and late goal narrow wins since January
If Burke is crocked as seems the case he gets my vote Even If Burke is fit he STILL gets my vote

Get yer baws oot Lenny Give the kid a chance

HH?
I’m just glad it was a loan deal & we can close the chapter on that one. I think with some players they have a raw talent ( Burke has a great turn of speed) but the penny just doesn’t drop with them.
Dembele on the other hand has a football brain, you can tell just watching him off the ball. He knows what he’s going to do 2/3 moves before the ball reaches him.
The boy is pure class ?

I cannot personally wait to see him in action again.

Watching how quickly he got up after being lynched shows the spirit and gumption he has.

Balls of steel. Love it.

But man the confidence, movement off the ball and skill was excellent to watch.

I can’t wait to see more of henderson too he is dynamite.

Great to see positive play instead of the snakes snail shite going nowhere.

Bring on the bhoys.

Members online

No members online now.

Back