Karamoko Dembele

Can't see the wee guy staying as tbh where would he fit in the present team? Who would he replace? He won't get the opportunity to be a regular for a long time and with the well known interest in him he'll be off next summer after agreeing on a pre-contract in January. I can't blame him.

I never thought he would make it, far too light weight and undersized for our game, still looks like the kid he is, hasn’t shown anything in the games he’s played in to suggest otherwise, its all very well and good sand dancing his way about in the you tube video’s, but the big boys will just launch him into orbit, on the other hand look at the difference Kamala in a year, bulked up, not the more-or- less, burgers and beer bulk up, added muscle mass, I’ve got high hopes for him, the goal last Sunday point of proof💚

Sometimes I wish he wouldn't bounce up so quickly. In the olden days players used to pretend they hadn't been hurt whereas now many spend 90 minutes exaggerating or inventing injuries which does my head in, so I'm not suggesting he fakes injury just let the ref know it was sore/dangerous. Because he always gets up so fast the refs always assume the foul couldn't have been too bad so they rarely get punished for their (often premeditated) hacks on Frimpong.

And some teams clearly have a rota to foul him in turn which must be a gameplan by their managers. I fear he will get hurt by one of these thugs because refs refuse to apply the rules to protect him.
Ano its nippy as fook these days players scream like wee lassies at slightest touch it spoils the game no need for it

Ano its nippy as fook these days players scream like wee lassies at slightest touch it spoils the game no need for it
Just exactly. I played sports where you hid the pain. My wee girl keeps questioning why footballers are yelling in pain when no-one touched them.

BUT Frimpong needs to start telling the officials he is getting hurt before he is sidelined with a career threatening injury.

Last edited:
Can't see the wee guy staying as tbh where would he fit in the present team? Who would he replace? He won't get the opportunity to be a regular for a long time and with the well known interest in him he'll be off next summer after agreeing on a pre-contract in January. I can't blame him.
Where do you think he could head to stevie as I think he may well be given some very shite advice.
We are proven at giving young players an opportunity as you only have to look at our current squad. We would also hold our own in the EPL imo with the squad we have currently and yet he is possibly not to far away from making a break through. Does that mean he is ready to make the break through on the bigger stage? Does it fuck. If he can't make that break through with us then the chances are he may never will, as he will get the opportunity more so than if he went somewhere else

Just exactly. I played sports where you hid the pain. My wee girl keeps questioning why footballers are yelling in pain when no-one touched them.

BUT Frimpong needs to start telling the officials he is getting hurt before he is sidelined with s career threatening injury.
It's also part of the modern game to try and get players booked or sent off, and yes he may be to honest for his own good but it also another reason we love him more, so would like to see lenny call these wankers of referees in order to give him the protection he deserves

It's also part of the modern game to try and get players booked or sent off, and yes he may be to honest for his own good but it also another reason we love him more, so would like to see lenny call these wankers of referees in order to give him the protection he deserves
Look at some of the assaults on our players in the last few years and there was fuckall done about it.Wee Frimpongs just too good for some of the shite he plays against and the only way they can stop him is chop him down.Forget protection from refs up here.

Exactly JN. I think I am very clumsily trying to suggest he shows refs he is being illegally fouled but without feigning injury cos I hate that (sorry, I know that this all sounds wrong).

Look at some of the assaults on our players in the last few years and there was fuckall done about it.Wee Frimpongs just too good for some of the shite he plays against and the only way they can stop him is chop him down.Forget protection from refs up here.
Very true Tony and something needs to be done about it before a very gifted player can have his career cut short due to brutality

With no reserve league, the only way ahead is to get the colts teams into the 4 th division with no promotion this would, and more give them more game time, and more experience, it works in Holland and Spain so why not here, the reserve league is no use cos celtic and sevco have cherry picked Al the young talent the best thing for youngsters to do is, is pick a smaller team and progress that way, but the thing stopping this is the parents wanting their kids to sign for celtic or sevco so they can say my boy plays for celtic or sevco

Young Kaddy was an indirect victim of the covid closure last season, with a 13pt lead and challenGers follow following away like Trump fans pretty sure he would have got a decent amount of game time, unfortunately for him this ain't the season to be blooding young yins in, well not till slippys mob slip up again anyway.

Kaddy is a talented young player, I hope he ain't getting his head turned by some scam artist agent. I know he personally turned down offers from a Russian run outfit down south, promised him all sorts job for his dad house etc at 15 , he wanted to stay here and play for Celtic.

Hope thats still the case.

Members online

Latest posts

Back