KEEPING UP THE PRESSURE

BILLCOWIE1958

We MUST at all costs keep putting the pressure on the SFA/SPFL and by association the MIB

No matter what deflection tactic they use KEEP ON PUSHING They will cave in We are making them look like the laughing stock that we all know they are

Any decisions which look dodgy more than probably ARE dodgy The Honest Mistake excuse has worn so thin you can shoot peas through it although they now appear to not be bothering trying to excuse mistakes They simply deny that they have been made when any right minded person can see that they are lying and lying pretty badly at that

So let's all make a huge concerted effort to push for TRUTH and FAIR PLAY

I don't think that VAR will improve the situation as the ones who monitor it and make the decisions will all be from the same organisation the SFA/SPFL

HH?

We MUST at all costs keep putting the pressure on the SFA/SPFL and by association the MIB

No matter what deflection tactic they use KEEP ON PUSHING They will cave in We are making them look like the laughing stock that we all know they are

Any decisions which look dodgy more than probably ARE dodgy The Honest Mistake excuse has worn so thin you can shoot peas through it although they now appear to not be bothering trying to excuse mistakes They simply deny that they have been made when any right minded person can see that they are lying and lying pretty badly at that

I don't think that VAR will improve the situation as the ones who monitor it and make the decisions will all be from the same organisation the SFA/SPFL

HH?
The difference with VAR is the Audience at home and in studios get to see what the ref sees and he sees what we saw, so no room for i was blind sighted and you have hindsight, they have to be careful as they will be scrutinised like never before, we saw what you are seeing no excuses.

All the comments on here,re ,the referee’s are totally brilliant, just shows how much cheating,underhand methods being employed by these ‘amateurs ‘are now being brought to the headlines,by people like us,if we are beat fair and square ,fine,we have to and will accept that,but damned if we will accept how this was panning out,corrupt officials,governing body,or whatever,still someway to go am sure,but we are on the right path ,stuff the negativity,trying to deflect from the real issues here,hh

The difference with VAR is the Audience at home and in studios get to see what the ref sees and he sees what we saw, so no room for i was blind sighted and you have hindsight, they have to be careful as they will be scrutinised like never before, we saw what you are seeing no excuses.
In fairness we see it anyway as do the cameras and in replays and in slowmo but that makes no difference to the decisions they make or their Honest Mistakes

HH?

HH?

You could always drive your choo choo intae them ???

Keeping the ''pressure'' on the SFA/SPFL/Referees etc... is commendable but difficult .

We rely on our Board to put our case forward but , as we have seen , they can be as useful as a chocolate teapot .
We certainly can't rely on the SMSM to support us against the establishment and their club , in fact we are also fighting them as well as the authorities .

Forums such as this one are unlikely to have any influence on those in power . To them we don't exist - except when they want money from us for their competitions or the national team .

Other clubs ? Well , don't hold your breath for the rush of support from that quarter - even although they suffer as we do from , at times , outrageous injustices .

I don't want to sound like a doom-monger ( too late !!! ) but what are our options ?

HH?
Too True Bill every comment on this subject has-reinforced the belief that certain referees are biased in there decisions, you do not need to be a qualified ref to see how one sided they-are we get many guests on this forum hopefully there are some amongst them that can carry the depth of feeling expressed by members to the decision makers, we hear a lot about fair play in our game let's not talk about it let's do it

After watching SG comments from Tenerife ( refs have a difficult job) I thought what an out and out hypocrite.
I even turned on the subtitles just to re - check what he said.
I am now at the conclusion that he is handed a script and is publiicly
ranting without understanding how contradictory his comments are.
We all assume he is not the brightest, this is now becoming more obvious.

After watching SG comments from Tenerife ( refs have a difficult job) I thought what an out and out hypocrite.
Yes agree wholeheartedly,hh

He is thick as fk for sure. He needs a haircut that bouffant looks like his mammy spit in slide it to the side ?

Wasn’t that a couple of weeks ago eh with wee willie eh

I may be wrong but I think Mc Calister has more input where the team is concerned and steave g is more of figure head,if you watch during the games Mack whispers in his ear and a few minutes later a player is subbed or someone is moved may be totally wrong to me he just doesn't fit as the man in charge,Kings puppet if you like

Interesting comment Digger,both my son-laws have been debating
about his lack of decisions at matches.
They too are convinced he was brought in as a figurehead and is still
learning management skills.
Cannot quite figure SG,I think he thinks it is a step to further
his career,not sure he understands how toxic the club is or
he is as devious as his paymasters.

Interesting comment Digger,both my son-laws have been debating
about his lack of decisions at matches.
They too are convinced he was brought in as a figurehead and is still
learning management skills.
Cannot quite figure SG,I think he thinks it is a step to further
his career,not sure he understands how toxic the club is or
he is as devious as his paymasters.

Like youre son in laws I am at a loss to understand his motive for being there,weather is from bad advice or he thinks This is big step up for him, trying to put myself in his shoes he's at a club that is so much in dept its sinking the CEO is due in court for for failing to carry out thier instruction s, team wise they seem to be bringing back explayers for some reason none of whom were any good first time round , Defo a great player in his day but to slow now,surely he must realise the club and himself are on a slippy slope ??

I think the trouble with SG is ignorance and naivety. He doesn't get it between us and the new Rangers.
He's just started out in management and by god I'm sure it's sinking in that he's put himself in a hole.
Not making excuses for him as i hate everything the scum stand for. Now perhaps he's getting the idea.
HH?

I think the trouble with SG is ignorance and naivety. He doesn't get it between us and the new Rangers.
He's just started out in management and by god I'm sure it's sinking in that he's put himself in a hole.
Not making excuses for him as i hate everything the scum stand for. Now perhaps he's getting the idea.
HH?
have to respect the refs and moreorless pillar to post has done it for me the guys a fud, he should have retired and took a small English team and worked his way up the divisions, when you take a new club pretending to be the same old club that you know is financially doped up to the eyeballs and losing money hand over fist, you become part of it's lies.

Gimp is as Thik as Fuk, that wiz obvious fae day 1????..Just like Supa Swallee BT will welcum him bak wae Open Arms just in time fur latter stages of Champions Lg ?????..We will wrap up the Title by end of March & PUMP the FILTH in Cup & then watch the ??? hit the fan when they realise it's another ??Trophyless season fur the Tribute Act???????HH☘☘

Gimp is as Thik as Fuk, that wiz obvious fae day 1????..Just like Supa Swallee BT will welcum him bak wae Open Arms just in time fur latter stages of Champions Lg ?????..We will wrap up the Title by end of March & PUMP the FILTH in Cup & then watch the ??? hit the fan when they realise it's another ??Trophyless season fur the Tribute Act???????HH☘☘
phuqin fones!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back