Kent signing

I have been reading stories that Kent was signed after the midnight deadline. Does anyone know if there is any truth in this and how it could be verified?

I have been reading stories that Kent was signed after the midnight deadline. Does anyone know if there is any truth in this and how it could be verified?
I personally doubt that would be the case.

Not sure what difference it would make. As long as they pay his wages and all the add ons and register him with all the true figures in the deal then I have no doubt he makes Scottish football a little more interesting.

I have no idea how you could verify your query, but as long as its not machiavellian deception I dont see why it would be worth looking into.

2nd thread on this utter dud of a footballer. The huns will think we are worried.
Lubo the Sevco supporting media keep putting the ducks up to be shot at. These papers are meant to be read by all with no favour or bias, so what is the poll based on for the story and if its shite then its a duck in a shootinmg gallery.

Daily Record Sport[/B]‏Verified account @Record_Sport[/USER]
Rangers star Ryan Kent named as one of Europe's top 10 'value for money' signings

36346926-an-image-of-a-duck-shooting-gallery-.jpg

I thought he was a very average footballer. A sand dancer who would not keep any of our wingers off the bench let along out of the team. All the same, he's a great signing for them because they're rotten.

Wrong forum section for this thread about a dud player in a fud team.

Kent enjoys walks in the country in his spare time.

8cfv6564gts01.jpg

Aye! agreed.....get it tae fuck
Fuck kent and any thread on him aswell hes no that fuckin great ffs troops
I personally doubt that would be the case.

Not sure what difference it would make. As long as they pay his wages and all the add ons and register him with all the true figures in the deal then I have no doubt he makes Scottish football a little more interesting.

I have no idea how you could verify your query, but as long as its not machiavellian deception I dont see why it would be worth looking into.
Dont start acting like huns troops disnae matter if theyve got kent or no we will ne chsmpions once again HH

Back