Kent signing

Or as they say in the good old U.S. of A., enough already. Kunt is someone that no one apart from sevco was interested in so why are we still talking about the diddy?
Exactly, we don't need to fuel their fire, with talking about their players on a Celtic forum based website
Neil Lennon, said it best
"No interest in what other clubs are doing"
HH

Fuck kent and any thread on him aswell hes no that fuckin great ffs troops

Dont start acting like huns troops disnae matter if theyve got kent or no we will ne chsmpions once again HH
I dont fear any of their players, I dont think Kent adds that much value to their team on the pitch, but he is probably a bit better than their left sided players atm.

Certainly a high risk, eyebrow raising cost, both on the wages and working capital requirements for the season.

They had 3 CD's before the strange heavy costing Helander addition.
They have many left wing options including a couple that are decent options at keeping Kent on the bench.

Very strange addition to team,

Bad injury to Morelos and they have a very tired looking Defoe on massive wages as really their only striking option, some would argue the barn door buffalo leaves them with only Defoe as striking option, with a crackerjack in the box with hit it and hope Alfie.

I really don't buy the hype that they are better team since Warburton. Maybe slightly stronger squad, but Gerrard has been more consistent with duff players and the massive home crowds are less anxious which makes the duffers look a bit better while they scrape through each match.

Kent would be 4th or 5th choice at Celtic on left wing.

Speaks volumes that they bought him for alleged 7 million.

Personally I think its part of their marketing plan.

If Kent cost 7 million then surely Morelos worth more being the plan.

I suspect Liverpool gave him for much less than 7 million

I doubt Kent could add value to many English championship teams, but he makes a very mediocre sevco first team.

Interesting waste of valuable pounds at sevco

But I suspect he is part of the media lie machine.

its amazing how much better players can play if they believe their own hype.

And msm wants abc

leaving aside other matters surely most celtic fans would agree that the issue about the main stand needs to be addressed forget about all this guff about hotels and museums any one with a modicum of intelligence knows that the stadium looks lopsided with the old main stand its high time it was raised to the level of the rest of the stadium every club has their main stand as the focal point of their ground even the muppets at mordor so what the hell is going on even old trafford is an impressive frontage the capacity does not need to be increased dramatically but that extension could be used as a major press facility

leaving aside other matters surely most celtic fans would agree that the issue about the main stand needs to be addressed forget about all this guff about hotels and museums any one with a modicum of intelligence knows that the stadium looks lopsided with the old main stand its high time it was raised to the level of the rest of the stadium every club has their main stand as the focal point of their ground even the muppets at mordor so what the hell is going on even old trafford is an impressive frontage the capacity does not need to be increased dramatically but that extension could be used as a major press facility
Spot on mate let's spend millions oan that fuckin dead on......meanwhile a hotel that can accommodate any thing it wants too, weddings, commuions, wakes, like a say just a couple of things aye...tourists from all over the world .....Oh aye and fans from all over the world.world championships in cycling let's go that Hotel. Fuck me who runs again ,where does the money go to OH that's right celtic. But naw let's put in a press facility bang on China. Fucking stop it! Great piece of Revenue for the Club a Hotel it's called external Revenue and every club needs it.

I dont fear any of their players, I dont think Kent adds that much value to their team on the pitch, but he is probably a bit better than their left sided players atm.

Certainly a high risk, eyebrow raising cost, both on the wages and working capital requirements for the season.

They had 3 CD's before the strange heavy costing Helander addition.
They have many left wing options including a couple that are decent options at keeping Kent on the bench.

Very strange addition to team,

Bad injury to Morelos and they have a very tired looking Defoe on massive wages as really their only striking option, some would argue the barn door buffalo leaves them with only Defoe as striking option, with a crackerjack in the box with hit it and hope Alfie.

I really don't buy the hype that they are better team since Warburton. Maybe slightly stronger squad, but Gerrard has been more consistent with duff players and the massive home crowds are less anxious which makes the duffers look a bit better while they scrape through each match.

Kent would be 4th or 5th choice at Celtic on left wing.

Speaks volumes that they bought him for alleged 7 million.

Personally I think its part of their marketing plan.

If Kent cost 7 million then surely Morelos worth more being the plan.

I suspect Liverpool gave him for much less than 7 million

I doubt Kent could add value to many English championship teams, but he makes a very mediocre sevco first team.

Interesting waste of valuable pounds at sevco

But I suspect he is part of the media lie machine.

its amazing how much better players can play if they believe their own hype.

And msm wants abc
Ur rite they never paid 7 for kunt facebut helander one is strange aigning surely hes better than goldson then again they cost bout the same so same level of player=PURE SHITE LOL

Members online

Latest posts

Back