Kent

How many times have we heard some HUN muppet spout about "Here to take the title back"
He's another Josh Windass or Martin Waghorn clone
He'll do fuck all when our back line gets a hold of him
They're pinning their hopes on a 'plumber' (apologies to time served skilled tradesmen)
He'll be 'bigged up' in the media and beleve the hype and the zombies, will buy into the latest con trick by King & Slippy G
Tick Tock
HH
The Filth will Fukin COLLAPSE BIG-TIME when the league starts up!!????..They are a Fukin pub team that's been figured oot awready hence the reason they're scraping away wins & Master Tactician Gimp is Fukin CLUELESS ???????..2 Players fur evry position..aw ae them Fukin PISH???????

The Filth will Fukin COLLAPSE BIG-TIME when the league starts up!!????..They are a Fukin pub team that's been figured oot awready hence the reason they're scraping away wins & Master Tactician Gimp is Fukin CLUELESS ???????..2 Players fur evry position..aw ae them Fukin PISH???????

2 guys sitting in front of me on the bus this morning were discussing how shite Celtic were and how once Haribo gets used to ''old firm'' games the better he'll be. They also agreed that Davis was their best player on Sunday and that they should have started with mad dug cos he can get aw roon aboot us and generally make a pest of himself. My tongue is still sore after biting it to stop myself laughing.
We were shite ffs what does that make them?

2 guys sitting in front of me on the bus this morning were discussing how shite Celtic were and how once Haribo gets used to ''old firm'' games the better he'll be. They also agreed that Davis was their best player on Sunday and that they should have started with mad dug cos he can get aw roon aboot us and generally make a pest of himself. My tongue is still sore after biting it to stop myself laughing.
Just as well it's the international break so that you will get a chance to recover and not have to shout. I prescribe you jelly and ice cream.

They are Fukin DELUDED SCUM!!???..A shot doon 2 wee Diks in the Bookies by simply saying 'Look Wankers, we're 8 iar Champions & Tbl Tbl winners, fur fuxsake stay aff the Drugs' ?????..They just dont get it, 55's still oan coz sum Fukin DUD wanted by NAEBDY has turned intae Messi overnight!!??????..How MANY FUKIN TIMES have we heard this ???..Alves, LaffAMinute, Mad-Dug...They're NOT OF THIS PLANET THE FUKIN KNUCKO-DRAGGIN SCUM!!??????

yes the panic buy of clark kent sums up thr desperation of the muppets over at mordor but as has been said 6 goals in 43 games but then again he scored against celtic so he must be some player after all their other world class player morelos could not do that so it just shows you how good superman must be and just another thing watching the replay of the game on sunday as the players were taking the field i noticed a sign above the entrance to the pitch which read we are the people its time these arseholes were told to join the real world and stop deluding themselves

came across this wee beauty!
Celtic fans have been left amused by a social media comparison between former Hoops player Efe Ambrose and new Rangers signing Ryan Kent.

Rangers signed Kent on a permanent basis for £7m before the transfer window slammed shut and the fee has raised plenty of eyebrows.

The Hoops came out on top against their arch-rivals at the Ibrox on Sunday, winning 2-0 in a dominating performance.

The comparison of goals was made, with the statistics showing that Ambrose has scored 11 goals in 113 games, whilst Kent has only managed 10 in 104 games.

Members online

Latest posts

Back