Kent

Squirrel alert!!!
Lose to Celtic at home. All the hype down the drain. How can we cheer up the horde...I know let's pretend we have 7 million to buy a player they are all crying out for...in the end they wont sign him at all and blame him for it. Or they will sign him on loan....or they may actually sign him but for a fee no where near 7 million and probably in instalments over 25 years.

Squirrel alert!!!
Lose to Celtic at home. All the hype down the drain. How can we cheer up the horde...I know let's pretend we have 7 million to buy a player they are all crying out for...in the end they wont sign him at all and blame him for it. Or they will sign him on loan....or they may actually sign him but for a fee no where near 7 million and probably in instalments over 25 years.
I have a feeling the daily rectums story of us signing Wanyama could be along similar lines, these basturds are all celebrating how can we make them miserable? Oh convince them that Big Vic is coming home then at the last minute say no he's no!

Please let it be true. Kent is bang average. He will not change a thing. This is to keep the restless hordes at bay. Give them another feelgood item in the hope they win the league cup and then sell that as great progress for next year's season ticket money. When we win the League Cup the shit will hit the fan for them.
Also Liverpool better get the full fee up front as otherwise they will be behind Close Brotnhers and Mike Ashley when the ship sinks. Ashley must be splitting his sides laughing at them.

A day late 7 million dollars short. That's windy-lickin good!
As an Acct masel m8 ad luv a look at their books & a dont mean the Fukin Kiddy on wans they produce at Yr End!????..These Cunts are sooo Fukin Corrupt their must be a Chain ae Laundered Cash fae Diepox aw the way tae Joannesberg!!???..Kunt is a Fukin DUD & wd NOT have made a Jot of diffrence y/day!! They CLAIM tae have 2 players fur EVRY position..pity evry wan ae them is Fukin ?????????

Members online

Latest posts

Back