Kent

Details as I read them:

2 million LOAN for Kent until January, whereupon agreement by all parties he becomes a permanent unmentionable and the Huns THEN start paying up the other 5 million in instalments.

Like liverpool have any chance of seeing that:LOL:

Soon as we're out of sight, Slippy's offski, and King's booting Kent back down to the hubcap graveyard.

It really does reek of a do or die moment from them. Sure Kent is better than the average sevco squad member. 7million though? I can't believe he's worth that much and is the reason Liverpool are letting him go even in installments of 2 million up front and the rest In glass cheques Liverpool must be pissing themselves, if he was worth that money then I'm sure a few championship clubs would have been interested but no bids for him as far as I'm aware. It's a win win scenario for pool. And designed only to fake the value of the rangers players. Is the european window still open? If so I wouldn't be surprised if morelos goes as he must be raging (24/7) that defoe at his age starts in front of him for this game and it makes me wonder if it was part of defoes contract , a guarantee that if fit ,hed start thelse games. The truth as we've all known since he signed is he's past it as El hameds last ditch tackle showed , defoe of even 5 years ago would've stuck that away instead of a fresh air kick. Give it to him on a plate in the 6 yd box and he'll score but so will Kris boyd or anyone else for that matter. Was great to see slippys managerial nous asking his side to lump long and high balls into him at 5ft 8 or something versus the giant that is julienne and see it fail every time ? only took an hour to figure out he's not going to be first to the ball, sheer genius if you're missing a brain.

It really does reek of a do or die moment from them. Sure Kent is better than the average sevco squad member. 7million though? I can't believe he's worth that much and is the reason Liverpool are letting him go even in installments of 2 million up front and the rest In glass cheques Liverpool must be pissing themselves, if he was worth that money then I'm sure a few championship clubs would have been interested but no bids for him as far as I'm aware. It's a win win scenario for pool. And designed only to fake the value of the rangers players. Is the european window still open? If so I wouldn't be surprised if morelos goes as he must be raging (24/7) that defoe at his age starts in front of him for this game and it makes me wonder if it was part of defoes contract , a guarantee that if fit ,hed start thelse games. The truth as we've all known since he signed is he's past it as El hameds last ditch tackle showed , defoe of even 5 years ago would've stuck that away instead of a fresh air kick. Give it to him on a plate in the 6 yd box and he'll score but so will Kris boyd or anyone else for that matter. Was great to see slippys managerial nous asking his side to lump long and high balls into him at 5ft 8 or something versus the giant that is julienne and see it fail every time ? only took an hour to figure out he's not going to be first to the ball, sheer genius if you're missing a brain.

I should think the reason Slippy started the game with Defoe is that he could be sure that the auld fella wouldn't get sent off unlike the coked up rage-ball Freddo would.
And have you noticed his ever expanding waistline? Seems he's enjoying a West of Scotland diet and then some.

If there was ever such a thing as a panic buy the ÂŁ7m sevco have paid for this guy must be right up there with the very best of them..
This is nothing but sheer desperation on slippy,s part,he is trying to convince the ipox mob that kent is the,,second coming,,the messiah,,the chosen one,,etc..
Has slippy thought of the consequences if they don,t finish SECOND ??.
This is exactly what we would expect from a very immature manager,but certainly not what we would expect from experienced board members who are supposed to be building a new football club..
He has wasted ÂŁ7m on a guy who could not raise one bit of interest in the championship,he played a natural RB at LB on Sunday when he had a natural LB who cost ÂŁ2m sitting on the bench,he has a ÂŁ4m centre back on the bench while he is watching his 2 centre backs getting roasted,,does this sound like the actions of a rational man or someone who has just realised the meaning of the word PRESSURE..
HH.
Kent - ÂŁ7m
"You can get fousands & fousands of Smarties for ÂŁ7m"
Humped last Sunday, this latest 'signing' is to appease the rabid hordes and to give them hope
They've got 2 hopes
Bob Hope & No Hope
El Hamed, Jullien, Bauer, Jozo, Ajer, Boli and Taylor, aye they must be shitting themselves eh ;-)
King and Slippy are taking the piss & the GulliBilly's can't see it
Get the toe tag ready for Lazarus FC and write DNR on it

What I also love about the latest beautiful Sunday is how so many of them there zombies are giving it "it's only 3 pts" "only lost one game" " only 4 games played" which is all true of course but they are fooling no one that this has brought them all back down to earth with a skud, thump and a skelp. When they start hitting out with that nonsense you know that this one sticks in their throats even more than the heavy thumpings they've been subjected to. They could have given us no tickets but it wouldn't matter in fact it's even better that there was more of them there than usual to witness our superiority. I'm still as high as Sunday btw they thought we were there for the taking when the only thing they were taking was another Skelping at the bigotdome HWG10IAR

Kent fee could be a bit of Jabba reverse psychology; like an Anti-Morelos where they are claiming to have spent rather than turned down 'big' money. After all they're not only upping the deludemol dosage but need to plant the perception they payed big dough so that there might be some faint hope of a sell on for profit.

Top marks if you heard the bin lorry alarm in your head when you saw Jabba and reverse in the same sentence.

"Top marks if you heard the bin lorry alarm in your head when you saw Jabba and reverse in the same sentence"

Just arrived

Put europa tickets up by ÂŁ40 pull in about 1.5m extra (hun sums ) , buy the banjo player (deliverance for all you young uns ) for 1.5m

Now claim its 7m.or 7.5m won't matter the windae lickers love that shit the bigger the fee the morer skidmarks pileup The approach the fkwits 1872 for 2m to help but the banjo player cos klopps go more shite to sell us they'll love it

Now claim to the press poodles you paid 7m -7.5m the gullibilies coughed up the 1.5m Sevco pocket the change repeat spin ,cheat ,sleakit ,repeat

7m for a guy who was rejected by Liverpool Leeds and others in the best league in the world couldn't make a break through in the under 23s squad

Think about it 7m for a dud that shifts a lot of washing powder

A Companies House document, MG01 re Liberty Corporate Ltd, discloses that the Rangers FC Group Ltd granted a security in the form of a debenture over all of its assets, present and future. The main assets of Rangers FC Group Ltd were an 85.3% shareholding in Rangers Football Club Plc and rights under a floating charge over said club’s assets as security for whatever debt is owed to the Rangers FC Group Ltd.

index.jpg

Huh !! kent reckons he`s got "unfinished business" Aye! and so has Broony pal
How many times have we heard some HUN muppet spout about "Here to take the title back"
He's another Josh Windass or Martin Waghorn clone
He'll do fuck all when our back line gets a hold of him
They're pinning their hopes on a 'plumber' (apologies to time served skilled tradesmen)
He'll be 'bigged up' in the media and beleve the hype and the zombies, will buy into the latest con trick by King & Slippy G
Tick Tock
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back