Kilmarnock FC reducing ticket allocation

I keep coming back to this and asking myself, "Why in God's name would Killie deny tickets to visiting fans if they're not selling enough to their own?" Isn't that essentially making things worse, from a financial standpoint?
Cause they are fuckin mental rugby park is a cold soulless place and to be honest that pitch doesn’t even look like a fitba pitch and another thing there pied are no that fuckin good either tbh

I keep coming back to this and asking myself, "Why in God's name would Killie deny tickets to visiting fans if they're not selling enough to their own?" Isn't that essentially making things worse, from a financial standpoint?
That’s a fair point ,in effect cutting off their nose to slight their face !!!!!! Is it just us and the huns ,,because any other team will not bring more away fans than home ?so ineffective making it a home game of sorts for us ,but now let’s see what will happen,will Bowie stick his hand in his pocket to make up shortfall,don’t think so,!hh

That’s a fair point ,in effect cutting off their nose to slight their face !!!!!! Is it just us and the huns ,,because any other team will not bring more away fans than home ?so ineffective making it a home game of sorts for us ,but now let’s see what will happen,will Bowie stick his hand in his pocket to make up shortfall,don’t think so,!hh
I’m no inta boycotts but way that cunt gie them all four stands and aw there fuckin shitty pies fuck them as I said no inta boycotts one bus fae each stand take there tickets and make sure it’s a vegan bus ??? shower a shite ???

They won't no way, it would be signing their own death certificate killie v Celtic and 5, 000 in the stadium? No chance. That idea may have worked when Clarke was working his magic but he's gone. Now they have put in place a man with great experience as a number 2 under legendary managers. He can barely speak English yet and it's a very ambitious move from killie but the reality is that the new guy doesn't play the game in the same way as Clarke. I'd like to see this experiment work and killie to remain a force in Scotland, killie peaked under Clarke, tough act to follow

Members online

Latest posts

Back