Kilmarnock v Celtic, Another Plastic Pitch, Sunday 10th December, 12 noon kick off

That’s fair doos play it today then,,gives us a extra day recovery for Europe..
But that would require our football associations to give a monkeys about the clubs. They don't care. Our UCL opponents got to play (at least some) of their league games on a Friday night to give them time for the best preparations possible. This game should have been scheduled for lunchtime today.

I hope the players are determined to rectify the result from our last visit on this joke of a surface.
Central defence does concern me if CCV is out as Vaselle can be a handful.
Gonna need everybody up for it and no passengers.
Stick to same starting line up as midweek and go at them from the off.
I expect it to be tough and tight ...as always anyway we can get the 3 points is the ask.

Nat Phillips starts alongside Scales. Let's hope he can show us the attributes he has that made him worthy of winning a place at Liverpool. He will have to be up for a scrap today and show more composure. If he is crap at passing then just lay it off to someone better rather than Ryan Christying it over the stand.

It will be tough but let's get tore into them, get 3 points, no injuries and no suspensions. I'm not expecting great football today on that monstrosity of a pitch, so just get any win. Anything better is a bonus for me.

3 points today on the trampoline will do nicely thier was talk of big Joe not starting, I'm glad he is ,as for tomoki he's earned his starting place after a solid performance against hibs last week the same for mikey Johnson, Phillips on the other hand has been a disappointment hasn't done near enough, I'd love to see him grab the game by the throat and prove to everyone he's got it.an early goal by the hoops usually does the trick against Kilmarnock, but with 10 players packed into thier box it can be hard to break down. Come on the hoops.

3 points today on the trampoline will do nicely thier was talk of big Joe not starting, I'm glad he is ,as for tomoki he's earned his starting place after a solid performance against hibs last week the same for mikey Johnson, Phillips on the other hand has been a disappointment hasn't done near enough, I'd love to see him grab the game by the throat and prove to everyone he's got it.an early goal by the hoops usually does the trick against Kilmarnock, but with 10 players packed into thier box it can be hard to break down. Come on the hoops.
Looking light on the bench & nae LagerBhoy whoze last Mob played on Plastic! Have tae say he's getting PUNTED ASAP! Last Yr away we HUMPED this PISH in 1st half baith games, repeat 2day Bhoys☘️☘️

Back